* Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, AUght2win said:

This game makes me think of how incredible it is that we came from 24-0 down at Bryant Denny with everything on the line. 

Let's hope for a repeat but I wouldn't count on lightning striking twice.

Gus isn’t as good as back then, the OL isn’t as good as back then, and Bo. Whew 

not to even mention the defense. I don’t think the defense is even as good. Individually? Maybe. As a unit they’ve looked awful for 4 quarters of this season 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

Remember, all those passes to the TE's and RB's out of the backfield? We were going to open things up right? Horse&*^%!

Hahahahahah. What a bunch of bull s*** from the staff . Absolute trash 

1 minute ago, AUght2win said:

This game makes me think of how incredible it is that we came from 24-0 down at Bryant Denny with everything on the line. 

Having the best player in football under center would help. 

2 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

There is no phone booth and there is no Superman this time. 

1 minute ago, AUDevil said:

How does Steele scheme out of this?  His DL is getting pushed back 4 yds every play.

Actually it’s 5.6 yards.

Just now, AUDevil said:

How does Steele scheme out of this?  His DL is getting pushed back 4 yds every play.

You can’t. You control the OL and DL, you can have a 4th string qb torch the other team. 
Embarrassing. 

1 minute ago, AuburnNTexas said:

We don't run up the middle for a good reason our O-line is getting beat. Game plan doesn't make a lot of difference when you are getting beat in the trenches on both O and D.

That’s ok I understand that but the razzle dazzle stuff doesn’t work either. after we got the 1st and goal we should have put our 300 pound TE and just run it straight at them. 

2 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

You can only keep trying to mask poor offensive line recruiting and strategy by the big boss.  We have two defensive line recruits in the o-line two deep and now have a weaker and thin d-line and a tight end who should be playing d-line.   

It isn't a recruiting problem. It's a coaching one. You can have all 5 star recruits but if they aren't coach up, they never develop.

1 minute ago, johnnyAU said:

It's ridiculous. Arkansas put up a bigger fight than this, and they haven't won an SEC game in a month of Sundays. 

^ THIS.

3 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Devils advocate, he did try that and Bo..

One....with much time left in the second quarter. What I am saying is....we are getting thumped.....you got the ball with 0:30 left....just line up Flash on one side Seth on the other....let them streak....if its there throw it if it isnt throw it away. I mean why not take a chance?

5 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

We don't run up the middle for a good reason our O-line is getting beat. Game plan doesn't make a lot of difference when you are getting beat in the trenches on both O and D.

Which is exactly why I said all week, attack outside, loosen up the middle. We start attacking the outside and we end up in the redzone and take pressure off Bo

2 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

It's ridiculous. Arkansas put up a bigger fight than this, and they haven't won an SEC game in a month of Sundays. 

Arkansas is going to beat us this year. Book it!

That final play call was the most embarrassing thing I've ever seen in my life.  You get into V formation to kill the clock and then try a trick play...which gets dropped for a loss.  Just when I thought the Whirlybird was in fact the most chicken s*** call in the history of football; Gus says "hold my beer".   

That chicken s*** call alone should get him and Morris fired....they shouldn't be allowed on the bus back to Auburn.  It's the equivalent of the enemy feigning surrender and then pulling a grenade out of their hat.  That play was an embarrassment to anyone that has ever played; it should be ruled illegal because it is so chicken-s***...any coach that would call that play is, in fact, a chicken s*** and completely without honor.  Pop Warner coaches would be embarrassed to call that play.  

Just now, AUFAN78 said:

I love Chad Morris.

I love Steven Leath

3 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

I think I'd go with 'Bad shellfish for lunch' or 'family emergency.' 

Just now, AUFAN78 said:

I love Chad Morris.

I’m glad you do. I thought he would go longer before he gave in to let Gus call plays again. 

1 minute ago, murpjf88 said:

It isn't a recruiting problem. It's a coaching one. You can have all 5 star recruits but if they aren't coach up, they never develop.

Yes the new OL coach hasn’t impressed me at all

I peaked early this year.  Usually I am not this Gustrated until October! 

Oh. Wait.

Hard to get the message to the AD by having a half empty stadium this year too.

S@^$#^&T!

Archived