Null

* Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread *

1 minute ago, difball said:

Trading FG! Moral Victory!!!! 

gus post game: "I thought our guys responded well in the second half and we hopefully can take that into next week"

Forgot "after a great week of practice".

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes! There was a fumbled football at the snap & Worm recovered it! As he did that a Kentucky player rolled over his ankle during the tackle. He’ll be fine though, nothing major! #WarEagle

This is all our fears about the OL coming to fruition. It's sad.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, JDUBB4AU said:

GA has recruited some physical players . Kirby just knows how to do it. AU needs to take notes 

They can just pay more. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, kennypowers said:

Sorry.  Too much of a reach for your brain.  Arkansas halftime Score vs tbuga

Nah, I was interested on your adjustment, if you thought we would win 5 games, 3 games, etc. but then I realized you’re a jackass with your response and so I don’t care anymore. 

• Like 1

I always find it humorous when we get in these situations, it's the same people that were like good riddance or we didn't want you anyway when we lose a player or don't land the commitment......then a few years later we're like we can't keep up with their stacked team!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, cole256 said:

I always find it humorous when we get in these situations, it's the same people that were like good riddance or we didn't want you anyway when we lose a player or don't land the commitment......then a few years later we're like we can't keep up with their stacked team!

"Wasn't an Auburn man"

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, jmcrosson said:

Nah, I was interested on your adjustment, if you thought we would win 5 games, 3 games, etc. but then I realized you’re a jackass with your response and so I don’t care anymore. 

Ok boomer