* Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, shabby said:

With our offensive line and our defensive line it's obvious it's going to be a rebuilding year.

Rebuilding to our 7/8 win norm? Haha

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, shabby said:

With our offensive line and our defensive line it's obvious it's going to be a rebuilding year.

Been rebuilding the OF for 5 years.

Just now, cole256 said:

It was over when Bo missed the td to Schwarz earlier

Yep.

1 hour ago, DAG said:

I am not angry at you but I honestly Don’t care about that anymore . I am sick of getting embarrassed against our rivals 

Me too.

Just now, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

Because, Auburn.

An opposing team targets the booth doesn’t incite a review, period. Absolutely ridiculous. This whole rule is just bs 

Just now, FUZZYAUFAN said:

Was that not targeting on the TE Pegues. Should have been an easy catch but Again Nix can’t hit a wide open receiver. 

The ball did hit him in the hands,

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

It was over when Bo missed the td to Schwarz earlier

Bo hasn’t played well but if I was Bo I’d be snatching all my OL by the facemask. This is a pitiful showing as far as ol play. Honestly at this point, tank looks like the only guy on offense that wants to win

Just now, IronMan70 said:

What the heck was THAT ? Who was he throwing to ? Well at least we found us a RB in this game, Tank looks good.

No one open..about to get his clock cleaned. Bo has played a poor game, but I don't know what he is supposed to do there. 

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

I want to see bo pissed, throwing helmets and crap. I’m tired of this hanging the head bs 

Why would we expect that though?  A running back makes one fumble and sees a bench for weeks.  An average QB whose daddy played at Auburn gets 2 years to look like a more durable Sean White and doesn't even sit for a possession...

Archived