* Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, jluvah said:

Feel bad for Bo. No help from O-line. Can’t even hold well!

The Oline didn't throw that pick. He's got to play better.

Just now, SCTiger2011 said:

Why would we expect that though?  A running back makes one fumble and sees a bench for weeks.  An average QB whose daddy played at Auburn gets 2 years to look like a more durable Sean White and doesn't even sit for a possession...

Average lol, a qb with no o line will make anyone look average.

2 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Great decision Bo. Excellent 

I mean honestly there was nothing there....I would rather him throw it with a chance of a pick then take a or throw it away on 4th down. 

Who will Auburn beat for the remainder of the season:

Ole Miss - maybe

Al - will beat Auburn 70 points and will still be throwing while the clock expires

Miss State - nope

LSU - noo

Arky - maybe

TN - not gonna happen

SC - maybe

TAMU - toss up

4 and 6 this year.,,5-5 in a good case...will Gus keep his job with either of these  records?  Recruiting will get crushed.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Average lol, a qb with no o line will make anyone look average.

oh yea, my bad.  No accountability for him whatsoever.  Thanks

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Bo hasn’t played well but if I was Bo I’d be snatching all my OL by the facemask. This is a pitiful showing as far as ol play. Honestly at this point, tank looks like the only guy on offense that wants to win

OL definitely is horrible but Bo has missed two td passes so he's not going to be able to say too much. He's left 14 on the field. Well 12 because who knows what Gus will do on the extra points lol

2 minutes ago, jAUSon said:

Bo aint it. Tank aint it. O-line aint it. Seth is quitting. 

Tank is the only guy playing to win, idk what you’re watching 

3 minutes ago, AUGoo said:

Been rebuilding the OF for 5 years.

It doesn't change the reality that there 8s very little experience there. Its just easy to except that this will likely be a 5 and 5 type season. Hope to improve with each game.

Just now, cole256 said:

OL definitely is horrible but Bo has missed two td passes so he's not going to be able to say too much. He's left 14 on the field. Well 12 because who knows what Gus will do on the extra points lol

Or the pass that Schwartz short armed. Entire offense isn’t playing to win 

1 minute ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Why would we expect that though?  A running back makes one fumble and sees a bench for weeks.  An average QB whose daddy played at Auburn gets 2 years to look like a more durable Sean White and doesn't even sit for a possession...

Who you wanna put in, the transfer from Bowling Green or the walk on 3rd stringer? We are not exactly loaded with 5 stars there. 

3 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

No one open..about to get his clock cleaned. Bo has played a poor game, but I don't know what he is supposed to do there. 

Maybe throw it out of bounds ?

Archived