* Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, cole256 said:

Yes I know. I can give you time stamps after the game, you must have been typing and missed it

I don't think Seth was in on that play, looked like Kobe Hudson, but you are right. He was open. Schwartz came open late, but don't think that throw was in the cards under pressure. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, countoff said:

GA is a better team. They are a better program. The question is why. 

They didn’t give a ridiculous buyout to Mark Richt and refuse to keep him no matter what.

5 minutes ago, jptiger said:

I’m just here for the Kenny Powers posts. 

Yep, a whining post about whiney posters. 

Just now, cole256 said:

Here you go again you get hurt by emojis. I face palm you AFTER you did me but you want to post about it. Go find somebody else to play with

Yea Bc instead of knowing the play I was talking about u automatically jump into your Schtick. 

2 minutes ago, countoff said:

Committed to do whatever it takes.   As posted here before by informed posters, the AU Admin is happy with a clean mediocre program. 

5 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Shut the **** up about Bo. You clowns who jump to QB blaming are the reason we still tolerate Gus. It's always someone else's fault or a personnel issue or blah blah blah.

Gus is an okay to sometimes above average coach. He's just not a cut throat locked in great coach. 

No touchdowns so far speaks volumes to how much he provides.

I mean...a trend is a trend....he isn't that good against good teams on the road. Or a good defense for that matter. Change my mind.

4 minutes ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

He wouldn’t do shi$ with this OL

The only QB that would have a chance with this line is Archie Manning. Unfortunately he’s an Ole Miss guy and out of eligibility.

2 minutes ago, difball said:

We've only given up 3 points in the second half - it's something to build on. After good week of practice of course

Thanks, Gus.  For a moment there, I was worried.  

1 minute ago, GTNupe11 said:

I mean...lets be honest...you hold UGA to 27 points, you're probably supposed to beat them. 

I'll disagree - their D is as good as any in the country. I bet they know that 27 should be enough for them to win. We used to be that way some time ago.

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

He can't fix the fact that almost half the SEC teams out recruit us and a good number out coach us. The OL could have all the fire in the world they flat out suck.

It’s not that Bo just isn’t a good leader. He is a good guy and decent athlete but he doesn’t motivate his team. I don’t know if it’s just he try’s to do it all himself or what. Britt is the same way he is a good player just not much of a motivator. Also can someone tell

me why we have run Tank all game? Is everybody else hurt?

1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

I don't think Seth was in on that play, looked like Kobe Hudson, but you are right. He was open. Schwartz came open late, but don't think that throw was in the cards under pressure. 

Seth's was in the first half. I didn't think he had too much pressure but I can't remember

3 minutes ago, difball said:

We've only given up 3 points in the second half - it's something to build on. After good week of practice of course

"We won the other three quarters"

-Brody Croyle

1 minute ago, 1auburn1 said:

Committed to do whatever it takes.   As posted here before by informed posters, the AU Admin is happy with a clean mediocre program. 

Mission accomplished

1 minute ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Make the whole damn team and staff walk home from Athens 

Nah couldn’t possibly do this. May hurt someone’s feelings. Safe spaces and all. 

Just now, cole256 said:

Seth's was in the first half. I didn't think he had too much pressure but I can't remember

Thought you were referencing the pick. 

Kobe Hudson was open for sure. 

4 minutes ago, countoff said:

The last 10 years they've even beat us when we were the better team.

1 minute ago, TigerSquirrel said:

Who is our Offensive Line coach? Would love to speak to him.🤬

Jack Bicknell but go find JB Grimes who never recruited anybody. 

Archived