* Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

It’s not that Bo just isn’t a good leader. He is a good guy and decent athlete but he doesn’t motivate his team. I don’t know if it’s just he try’s to do it all himself or what. Britt is the same way he is a good player just not much of a motivator. Also can someone tell

I think there is plenty of room to criticize Bo on his play, but I completely disagree with you on his leadership skills. 

3 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

It is....voice to text doesn't understand my hillbilly accent lol. Thanks for that. Will correct.

Sorry.

I've turned into That Guy

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Yea Bc instead of knowing the play I was talking about u automatically jump into your Schtick. 

That doesn't even make sense but ok. We don't have to talk. I don't care. You wrote the original post about a short arm exactly when he over threw the td. You said you were talking about another play I said ok. What the **** else do you want? You face palmed me then I did you then you want to post and cry that o face palmed you. This is stupid

3 minutes ago, TigerSquirrel said:

Who is our Offensive Line coach? Would love to speak to him.🤬

What do you expect him to do? We've hardly gotten any recruits in 4 years on OL. And several of the ones we have gotten have had injuries. Not exactly dealing a with a stacked deck here.

1 minute ago, NoALtiger said:

Nah couldn’t possibly do this. May hurt someone’s feelings. Safe spaces and all. 

Haha. I know . So true 

1 minute ago, GTNupe11 said:

Don't we have a freshman QB on the bench? Might as well get him some reps. This season doesn't count anyways.

Why? You wanna get him killed?

1 minute ago, GTNupe11 said:

Don't we have a freshman QB on the bench? Might as well get him some reps. This season doesn't count anyways.

With this crap OL? That would be a massive mistake. 

5 minutes ago, AUGoo said:

Gus is an okay to sometimes above average coach. He's just not a cut throat locked in great coach. 

Are you serious Clark?

Never made the playoffs. No SEC championship since Nick Marshall miracled us to one his first year. No wins in Athens. No wins in Baton Rouge. Awful Bowl Game performances. We're a joke in the CFB world.

Bo is fighting for his life! I know he needs to improve but the Oline and the OC did Bo ZERO favors this game. ZERO!

Welp, at least there is some good entertainment on after the game. Looking forward to watching UFC. Holms vs. Aldana. 

1 minute ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

What do you expect him to do? We've hardly gotten any recruits in 4 years on OL. And several of the ones we have gotten have had injuries. Not exactly dealing a with a stacked deck here.

Hey now! According to “some people” on this board, we had plenty of O-line depth.

2 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Thought you were referencing the pick. 

Kobe Hudson was open for sure. 

The pick I didn't say anything about. He really didn't have too much to do. I thought it was sad he couldn't get it over the first level head but he was on the run

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

That doesn't even make sense but ok. We don't have to talk. I don't care. You wrote the original post about a short arm exactly when he over threw the td. You said you were talking about another play I said ok. What the **** else do you want? You face palmed me then I did you then you want to post and cry that o face palmed you. This is stupid

Lol the post was way after he overthrew the TD but ok, u hate Bo, it’s ok. Overthrow was in the first half, I made the post in the second half, but nice try . Yea Bc you’re a petty dude that always tries to toot his own horn but rarely posts throughout the year 

1 minute ago, difball said:

Should be playing the Benny Hill theme on that one

Made me laugh!

So I'm guessing we'll hear Gus talk about how the goal of winning the SEC West is still in front of us. 

Just now, NoALtiger said:

With this crap OL? That would be a massive mistake. 

We said the same thing about Stidham. 

5 minutes ago, TigerSquirrel said:

Who is our Offensive Line coach? Would love to speak to him.🤬

Can't turn s*** into diamonds. Talk to the recruiting before he got here.

Archived