* Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely no reason to take this clown show any farther. Fire Gus now put Chad in charge till the end of the year. We should have done it any of the last 3 years. It’s just an embarrassment . 

7 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

This is all our fears about the OL coming to fruition. It's sad.

Hey! I was told we had DEPTH...

6 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

Miss. State hires Leach, UGA hires Smart while Auburn keeps paying Malzahn those BIG buyouts so he won't leave Auburn.

I'm still waiting...

3 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Absolutely no reason to take this clown show any farther. Fire Gus now put Chad in charge till the end of the year. We should have done it any of the last 3 years. It’s just an embarrassment . 

6  point Chad. Yep.

We couldn't even get into the end zone. The sooner we can get rid of Gus the better. Just put up the money, rip the band-aid off and get started on a new direction. We will not get anywhere anymore with Gus as the HC. 

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Ok. Fact is you are just crying talking about alot of stuff that I don't care about. I don't care about a dm. Who are you? I don't care. I don't want to argue with you. I don't take you serious. 

Just like I don’t take u serious, you’re a dude who comes around every so often to say “I was right about everything”.  Uve got some level of sports knowledge but I don’t take you serious Bc of how you carry yourself.

2 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

We b****ed for like 50 years about having to play UGA at the end of the season, we finally get them at the beginning and we crap the bed. Typical. 

Yeah, but suddenly all my Saturday schedules have opened up.

Just now, lca408 said:

Hey! I was told we had DEPTH...

DEPTH?? DEPTH?? We need better play from the 1st string.

3 minutes ago, AURealist said:

AU PTB are just waiting for the right moment to dump Gus and splash hire Lashlee.  

I mean, c'mon man, he is kicking tail at ............

little help here..........

2 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Yea I get the frustration, but Bo is not the problem and as bad as CGM may be it is absolutely foolish to say it was political. Also, what evidence do you have that he wasn't far and away the best QB on the roster last year. I loved JG, but he obviously did not do well enough to win the job. I agree CGM mismanaged him resulting in the transfer, and maybe had he been giving a shot in the UF game he shows he is the guy..or maybe he does worst. The point is there is zero evidence to say he was better and the political BS is just that....BS

Darth Saban pulls Jalen Hurts for the better player and never looks back. And he wouldn't have had an issue going back if it failed. He coaches the players up. Gus takes "5 star" recruits and runs them off or runs them down.

Just now, WFE12 said:

This is not a rivalry 

Hasn't been for more that 2 decades.

1 minute ago, Grimnir said:

And I was told Santa was real... guess we were both lied to

Whatta ya mean?!?

4 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Yea I get the frustration, but Bo is not the problem and as bad as CGM may be it is absolutely foolish to say it was political. Also, what evidence do you have that he wasn't far and away the best QB on the roster last year. I loved JG, but he obviously did not do well enough to win the job. I agree CGM mismanaged him resulting in the transfer, and maybe had he been giving a shot in the UF game he shows he is the guy..or maybe he does worst. The point is there is zero evidence to say he was better and the political BS is just that....BS

Dameyun Craig could not have made anything out of that!

Archived