* Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread *

abw0004

25 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

We said the same thing about Stidham. 

Stidham was not an 18 year old, 4 months out of high school when he took his first snap at AU. He was also not playing against the 4th ranked team in the country at their house. Nobody puts that freshman in during this cluster. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, gr82b4au said:

Bo was not good at all but it starts with the OL. Holy cow. If that is what we have to work with, we will lose a lot over the next 2 years.

It is going to be a rough year. This kills recruiting. Kills it. 

No it starts with a leader at QB to get your team motivated. Bo just isn’t that leader. I like him he has talent but he is not a leader. 

1 minute ago, aubcali said:

image.gif

This is what winners look like. Do they by chance play any football ?😊

Just now, cole256 said:

We are talking about the same play. And that's what's funny. But even if we weren't you still are a bitch crying because you got face palmed AFTER you face palmed....and you haven't EVER proved me wrong, stop pretending like you know me. You don't. You're a joke

😂 so which play are you talking about? The 1st half streak of the 2nd half shot to Schwartz down the right sideline?

Having been a rabid auburn football fan for over 50 years.  Gus has successfully drained all enjoyment out of watching the tigers .  But I will cheer for my tigers again next week. 

1 minute ago, twilli13 said:

It's so sad how the rivalry has gotten this out of hand. I completely blame the administration. Noone with balls enough to make a big boy decision since 'JetGate'. For Gods sakes. Someone alpha the f up and stop all this nonsense. So ******* sick and tired of losing to the Dwags and their classless dickhead fanbase. Everyone wanting to take a cheap shot at Auburn after this win. It's like that every year. And we've got a guber running the program who has no idea how to beat them. We are outcoached every game. It's not to the fanbase. Who deserve better than this continual s*** show. New offensive coordinator, exact same story. No creativity, lame unaggressive uninspired offensive show of futility. Gd I'm so over this bs. 

They're going to wait until the entire program is gutted, sit around wringing their hands until they finally decide to hire somebody mediocre.  It's an Auburn thing...

We'll put up points against all the suck teams and build a bunch of empty stats and everybody will be back happy in no time!!

I'm just gonna say it.  Yeah, the lines were God awful tonight.

But Bo is terrible in the RPO game.  He wants to throw too much and there were several times where handing off would have yielded 8-10 yards.  Sorry, but through two games, I'm not seeing any progression from him and it's concerning.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

😂 so which play are you talking about? The 1st half streak of the 2nd half shot to Schwartz down the right sideline?

The play that we booth wrote about at the same time. I NEVER brought up a play in the first half to Schwartz but you confused yourself. It's cool. Everybody knows you're wrong. People dm'd me 😆

Anyone who seriously thinks that there is even a small chance we get rid of Gus, in the middle of all this COVID stuff, is smoking crack. It ain’t happening. He and Bruce have that charity thing going on. He’s dressing like Dye. He’s the face of our pathetic football program, now. 

Knowing that Kirby coulda been HC right here and all those weapons he has could have been wearing orange and blue....  We still had one hell of a tail gait over in the AU Club though guys.... you all would have been so proud.....  Homemade 20 foot projection creen and the AU club restaraunt showed up even though out tream didnt... Wings were SEC champs 100%

3 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

I'm just gonna say it.  Yeah, the lines were God awful tonight.

But Bo is terrible in the RPO game.  He wants to throw too much and there were several times where handing off would have yielded 8-10 yards.  Sorry, but through two games, I'm not seeing any progression from him and it's concerning.

Or Chad Morris, his OC.

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

Anyone who seriously thinks that there is even a small chance we get rid of Gus, in the middle of all this COVID stuff, is smoking crack. It ain’t happening. He and Bruce have that charity thing going on. He’s dressing like Dye. He’s the face of our pathetic football program, now. 

Cool I'm stoked for more mediocrity in the coming years then lol

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

We'll put up points against all the suck teams and build a bunch of empty stats and everybody will be back happy in no time!!

We don’t play any suck teams! 😂😂😂! We’re the suck team this year baybayyyyy!!

Just now, cole256 said:

The play that we booth wrote about at the same time. I NEVER brought up a play in the first half to Schwartz but you confused yourself. It's cool. Everybody knows you're wrong. People dm'd me 😆

Lol I’m sure they did. Mr petty ass. 1st half was a bo miss. The second half was a short arm and if someone dm’d u they’re blind. But whatever it takes to make you feel feel better

3 minutes ago, AURealist said:

They're going to wait until the entire program is gutted, sit around wringing their hands until they finally decide to hire somebody mediocre.  It's an Auburn thing...

We will get like Tennessee was for years if we let it keep getting worse with Gus. 

6 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

Stidham was not an 18 year old, 4 months out of high school when he took his first snap at AU. He was also not playing against the 4th ranked team in the country at their house. Nobody puts that freshman in during this cluster. 

Exactly. 

1 minute ago, gr82b4au said:

Joe Cox, Hutson Mason, Greyson Lambert and Stetson Bennett

Joe Cox is the only one I’m not embarrassed by their name. 

Watching Auburn play tonight brought to mind the line the Washington Sentinels owner used in the movie The Replacements: “I’ve seen monkey-shite fights at the zoo more organized than this!”

1 minute ago, ArgoEagle said:

We will get like Tennessee was for years if we let it keep getting worse with Gus. 

We're already like Tennessee.  Most just haven't realized it, yet.  

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Lol I’m sure they did. Mr petty ass. 1st half was a bo miss. The second half was a short arm and if someone dm’d u they’re blind. But whatever it takes to make you feel feel better

No it wasn't short armed. To even say it was is stupid. The man is an Olympic track runner you can't just start running to the left in mid stride. You have to throw the ball in front of him then he might can dive. If you played coached or anything you know this. That was a horribly thrown ball and to try to move the blame to the wr shows how you're not close to being objective in your opinions

4 minutes ago, cole256 said:

2 things

1) I think this loss actually did more to hurt Gus than any loss in his tenure. 
2) I don’t think we will put up points against anyone. 
KY actually out rushed us, out passed us, and we won because they turned the ball over 3 times. This team and this OL is not good. The defense is also really bad. 

4 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Hell no. We’re stuck with him for the duration of that God awful contract I’m afraid. Him dressing like Dye feels like a slap in the face. 

4 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

We don’t play any suck teams! 😂😂😂! We’re the suck team this year baybayyyyy!!

Yes!! may as well accept it.  I feel the energy!! Free year anyway.... man we need some serious work. 

Archived