* Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread *

abw0004

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

No it wasn't short armed. To even say it was is stupid. The man is an Olympic track runner you can't just start running to the left in mid stride. You have to throw the ball in front of him then he might can dive. If you played coached or anything you know this. That was a horribly thrown ball and to try to move the blame to the wr shows how you're not close to being objective in your opinions

Oh so not extending his arms all the way, basically making an in catch stride motion is not short atming? Ok. Ball was in front on him

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

I'm just gonna say it.  Yeah, the lines were God awful tonight.

But Bo is terrible in the RPO game.  He wants to throw too much and there were several times where handing off would have yielded 8-10 yards.  Sorry, but through two games, I'm not seeing any progression from him and it's concerning.

Consider me not on the Bo Nix hype train either. Bad line or not . I am ready for the stud in Texas to get here. But it won’t change unless Gus is gone, tbh. 

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Oh so not extending his arms all the way, basically making an in catch stride motion is not short atming? Ok. Ball was in front on him

The ball was behind him and to the left. Use your brain, why would he not want to catch the ball and get a touchdown. He was behind the corner

@Barnacle can you screen shot that play where Bo missed the td like you did the halftime play?

Nobody seems to be taking me seriously, but I honestly can’t see another game on the schedule that we can win with this Oline. Turns out, Kentucky, Missouri, and Vanderbilt are the only teams more pathetic than us.

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

Consider me not on the Bo Nix hype train either. Bad line or not . I am ready for the stud in Texas to get here. But it won’t change unless Gus is gone, tbh. 

Please tell, who is the stud in Texas?

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

Nobody seems to be taking me seriously, but I honestly can’t see another game on the schedule that we can win with this Oline. 

HC issue. He recruited these guys. He has had all in the time in the world to fix this. 

21 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Yes and it feels like tubs and Chiz’s last year as well. This could be a 2012 all over again 

Gus will never bottom out like that. It's gonna have to be a Tubby 2008 kinda year to do it

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

Nobody seems to be taking me seriously, but I honestly can’t see another game on the schedule that we can win with this Oline. 

I hear you, and am very concerned that you might be correct. 

19 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Well Chad looked better last week that’s why I have no doubt this looked and smelled like a Gus inflicted offense tonight. 

Strategery. 

Just now, DAG said:

I'm half way off, only because I see the talent and keep hoping it's going to click, but you said it best a couple weeks ago. Never seem him take a game over. Closest thing to it may have been late against Oregon. There just are too many throws, even in a game like this where the line played horribly, where he's not connecting and it's directly costing us points. I think he's going to be our QB for another season after this, so here's to hoping it clicks along the way. 

And I'm not even down on Bo. I want him to succeed. But fair is fair. 

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

The ball was behind him and to the left. Use your brain, why would he not want to catch the ball and get a touchdown. He was behind the corner

@Barnacle can you screen shot that play where Bo missed the td like you did the halftime play?

This play?

892B9754-428E-47E6-8889-77AEAEBB04E9.png

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Please tell, who is the stud in Texas?

Dematrius Davis. Has all the tools to be great. 

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

PXL_20201004_032634695.jpg

Just now, Barnacle said:

I'm half way off, only because I see the talent and keep hoping it's going to click, but you said it best a couple weeks ago. Never seem him take a game over. Closest thing to it may have been late against Oregon. There just are too many throws, even in a game like this where the line played horribly, where he's not connecting and it's directly costing us points. I think he's going to be our QB for another season after this, so here's to hoping it clicks along the way. 

And I'm not even down on Bo. I want him to succeed. But fair is fair. 

My thing is this. If most of it is going to be blamed on the line and play calling then might as well get someone who can make chicken noodle soup out of s***. Bo ain’t it. 

6 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

how are you still dying on this sword bro? it wasnt just "him not extending his arms wildly long", he would've had to basically dive to catch that, and it still would've been a tough catch. if it requires all that to bail out the QB, its not a good throw

1 minute ago, Tiger said:

Gus will never bottom out like that. It's gonna have to be a Tubby 2008 kinda year to do it

That’s the problem if we are ok with a mediocre coach why the heck not go get a young one for 1/3 of the money. That 75 mil for Gus would have built a new stadium . At least. We couuld lose in style 🤣😂

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I think there are games that we can win, BUT they’re gonna be a lot harder to win than they should be.  I don’t see us beating any of our rivals this year. Ole Miss, USC, Arky... those SHOULD BE wins, but A&M and Cowbell St. idk 

Just now, DAG said:

My thing is this. If most of it is going to be blamed on the line and play calling then might as well get someone who can make chicken noodle soup out of s***. Bo ain’t it. 

I cannot disagree. And that bums me out.

There's a reason Chad Morris stopped coaching at Clemson and got fired by Arkansas.  

Archived