* Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

how are you still dying on this sword bro? it wasnt just "him not extending his arms wildly long", he would've had to basically dive to catch that, and it still would've been a tough catch. if it requires all that to bail out the QB, its not a good throw

Lol like WR’s don’t have to dive to make drive extenders. Bo didn’t play great, I’ve already said that, but to act like nobody else should lay everything on the line to try to make plays is ridiculous 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Grimnir said:

I think there are games that we can win, BUT they’re gonna be a lot harder to win than they should be.  I don’t see us beating any of our rivals this year. Ole Miss, USC, Arky... those SHOULD BE wins, but A&M and Cowbell St. idk 

Muschamps defense will be hard to contend with and Arkansas is too physical for us. 

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

My thing is this. If most of it is going to be blamed on the line and play calling then might as well get someone who can make chicken noodle soup out of s***. Bo ain’t it. 

I respect you because unlike most of the people in the Bo camp last season you're not biased. you're willing to mold your opinion to new evidence. even right now, alot of people wouldnt have it in them to write what you just wrote

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Ball wasn’t behind him lol

Damn sure didn't short arm it, it was to his left

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

Dematrius Davis. Has all the tools to be great. 

You're right tho, if Gus coaches him it'll be more of the same

Just now, cole256 said:

Damn sure didn't short arm it, it was to his left

Short armed it until it was too late. But it was behind him tho 😂. Almighty Cole 

8 minutes ago, Beenjammin said:

Knowing that Kirby coulda been HC right here and all those weapons he has could have been wearing orange and blue....  We still had one hell of a tail gait over in the AU Club though guys.... you all would have been so proud.....  Homemade 20 foot projection creen and the AU club restaraunt showed up even though out tream didnt... Wings were SEC champs 100%

Kirby was never going to coach at AU. He was waiting to go home to GA. That's why he stuck it out at bammer instead of moving on earlier. He knew Richt was leaving sooner rather than later, and he knew he'd probably have the GA job if he wanted it. The timing was exactly right for his career progression and his experience as a coach. And even if he had come to AU he would've ditched our team and hightailed it across the state line the minute Coach Richt left. 

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Lol like WR’s don’t have to dive to make drive extenders. Bo didn’t play great, I’ve already said that, but to act like nobody else should lay everything on the line to try to make plays is ridiculous 

I mean he could've dove for that. but that was still a bad pass. it wasnt a good pass, it wasnt a great pass. 

He could've tried to dive for it AND it could be a bad pass. both those things are probably true 

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Short armed it until it was too late. But it was behind him tho 😂. Almighty Cole 

😂 NOBODY has agreed with you but you're right. Lol. Yes to his left is behind him to me. But yeah it's a conspiracy to not want to catch td passes 💀

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Muschamps defense will be hard to contend with and Arkansas is too physical for us. 

I don’t disagree. I don’t think USC can score that well (not that we can either), same with Arkansas. I figure the games will be close and we’ll pull away at the end. And you know Gus cares more about beating Arkansas than almost anyone else on our schedule. He’ll has some bs ready for that game.

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I mean he could've dove for that. but that was still a bad pass. it wasnt a good pass, it wasnt a great pass. 

He could've tried to dive for it AND it could be a bad pass. both those things are probably true 

Lol the fact that u make that big of a deal about the pass is telling. It was right there in a tight window and we didn’t make a play. Bo had other plays where he didn’t throw good passes. That play gave his receiver an ability to make a play

1 hour ago, gr82be said:

Yep, a whining post about whiney posters. 

How is mine a whining post? 

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

😂 NOBODY has agreed with you but you're right. Lol. Yes to his left is behind him to me. But yeah it's a conspiracy to not want to catch td passes 💀

Cool, shift the goalposts 😂😂. Dont worry I won’t throw the “ive gotten dms” out at ya”

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Cool, shift the goalposts 😂😂. Dont worry I won’t throw the “ive gotten dms” out at ya”

Lol what? 

2 minutes ago, jptiger said:

How is mine a whining post? 

Not you, I was referring to kenny. 

Just now, cole256 said:

Lol what? 

“To the left is behind to me” lol what? Shift the goalposts further man. You either stop quoting me or I’m going to keep responding 

3 minutes ago, Never2Yield said:

I hear you, and am very concerned that you might be correct. 

I am afraid you may be correct. If we do not show the same positive progression from game 2 to game 3 as UGA did tonite from last week...it may be our longest season in many years. It sadly appeared as if the team, on both sides of the ball, left their jockstraps and effort on the bus. I have watched more than a few college games the past 2 weekends, and our OL and DL looked worse than any I have seen at any level.

I hope they are humiliated and humbled with their efforts tonite. The coaches failed to get them prepared to play and to execute. There was no urgency nor honest effort. 

12 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

That’s the problem if we are ok with a mediocre coach why the heck not go get a young one for 1/3 of the money. That 75 mil for Gus would have built a new stadium . At least. We couuld lose in style 🤣😂

Lose my ass. We'd probably have the same record.

Archived