* Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread *

abw0004

6 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I mean he could've dove for that. but that was still a bad pass. it wasnt a good pass, it wasnt a great pass. 

He could've tried to dive for it AND it could be a bad pass. both those things are probably true 

You can't dive diagonally when your body and momentum are running straight. Dude isn't going to say Bo has to be better. It's going to be everything but him

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, cole256 said:

You can't dive diagonally when your body and momentum are running straight. Dude isn't going to say Bo has to be better. It's going to be everything but him

But yet I did say that, try again

8 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Kirby was never going to coach at AU. He was waiting to go home to GA. That's why he stuck it out at bammer instead of moving on earlier. He knew Richt was leaving sooner rather than later, and he knew he'd probably have the GA job if he wanted it. The timing was exactly right for his career progression and his experience as a coach. And even if he had come to AU he would've ditched our team and hightailed it across the state line the minute Coach Richt left. 

I absolutely have no doubt that you are right about that.

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

“To the left is behind to me” lol what? Shift the goalposts further man. You either stop quoting me or I’m going to keep responding 

Stop quoting you? I told you I didn't want to talk to you 100 posts ago. 

Talent gap isn’t that wide. Auburn got manhandled because they weren’t prepared for how physical Georgia would be - bottom line. That’s surprising to me considering how many of these players supposedly took the loss last year so hard and circled the game on the calendar. Right now, no two ways about it - Auburn’s just plain soft. Soft on defense (surprisingly), definitely soft on offense and the O-line, soft everywhere. Some people said that we had O-line depth. I haven’t seen those people post tonight. What. A. Surprise.

4 minutes ago, au701948 said:

I am afraid you may be correct. If we do not show the same positive progression from game 2 to game 3 as UGA did tonite from last week...it may be our longest season in many years. It sadly appeared as if the team, on both sides of the ball, left their jockstraps and effort on the bus. I have watched more than a few college games the past 2 weekends, and our OL and DL looked worse than any I have seen at any level.

I hope they are humiliated and humbled with their efforts tonite. The coaches failed to get them prepared to play and to execute. There was no urgency nor honest effort. 

Outta likes, but I agree.

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

But yet I did say that, try again

You try to do a half heart Bo didn't play great but then go on and on about everybody else. You're arguing because he played bad and your feelings are hurt so you attack when somebody says anything that's not praising him. It's easy to see, you love him. It's cute

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I just try to reach a middle ground when I argue with someone on here bro. By no means was that a realistically catchable ball because of the contorting aspect, but if someone felt like that, then so be it yknow. 

I thought led straight in front of him, versus to the left and front before I saw that pic so its new evidence to me 

Stay in school. Fight the power. Don’t do drugs. Unless of course, you’re doing them with me.

18 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

I'm half way off, only because I see the talent and keep hoping it's going to click, but you said it best a couple weeks ago. Never seem him take a game over. Closest thing to it may have been late against Oregon. There just are too many throws, even in a game like this where the line played horribly, where he's not connecting and it's directly costing us points. I think he's going to be our QB for another season after this, so here's to hoping it clicks along the way. 

And I'm not even down on Bo. I want him to succeed. But fair is fair. 

It never clicked with Stidham but he got a pass because of the OL. Why won't Bo be the QB after this season? You think he'll enter the NFL draft, lol?

I would honestly say this is closer to a 2015 than a 2012, but thats probably only because the SEC is substantially worse than in 2012. Tenn, Alabama, LSU and MSU all look like losses, and if you expanded this 2 more games, those would probably be filled with cupcakes, so we'd be about on pace for 7-5, I suppose. 

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I just try to reach a middle ground when I argue with someone on here bro. By no means was that a realistically catchable ball because of the contorting aspect, but if someone felt like that, then so be it yknow. 

I thought led straight in front of him, versus to the left and front before I saw that pic so its new evidence to me 

Just didn't want you to get caught up in it because he has a strategy, he'll start it up talk about everything but what you were talking about and wait for back up. So I was trying to let you avoid it

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

You try to do a half heart Bo didn't play great but then go on and on about everybody else. You're arguing because he played bad and your feelings are hurt so you attack when somebody says anything that's not praising him. It's easy to see, you love him. It's cute

lol funny that someone can give an opinion and just Bc it’s against your least favorite player it doesn’t count, Bo didn’t play great, OL didn’t play great, Wr’s had some chances and didn’t make plays, D didn’t make plays. Nobody succeeded tonight yet you continue to place all the blame on Bo, per usual. Again u didn’t want to talk to me, yet you keep quoting me

Just now, cole256 said:

Just didn't want you to get caught up in it because he has a strategy, he'll start it up talk about everything but what you were talking about and wait for back up. So I was trying to let you avoid it

Lol keep sub messaging bro, wait for back up, lol. That’s what you do on a regular basis 

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

God, how we miss those guys 

If anyone wants to know what Auburn would have looked like in 18' and 19' without those studs, tonight was an indicator. 

2 minutes ago, murpjf88 said:

It never clicked with Stidham but he got a pass because of the OL. Why won't Bo be the QB after this season? You think he'll enter the NFL draft, lol?

I said I think he will be 🤙

7 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

God, how we miss those guys 

we need talent on both sides of the ball people....cant rely on 3rd down stops and blocking extra points our entire season

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

lol funny that someone can give an opinion and just Bc it’s against your least favorite player it doesn’t count, Bo didn’t play great, OL didn’t play great, Wr’s had some chances and didn’t make plays, D didn’t make plays. Nobody succeeded tonight yet you continue to place all the blame on Bo, per usual. Again u didn’t want to talk to me, yet you keep quoting me

Except you can't find a post where I blamed everything on Bo. Like I said to you when he's critiqued you're hurt. 

You can lie, convolute, jumble up, do whatever you want to do. Bottom line you started arguing because I face palmed you AFTER you face palmed me. Period. And that's some bitch stuff to do

7 minutes ago, lca408 said:

Talent gap isn’t that wide.

Oh man I disagree big time when it comes to OL. Not even close. They are light years better than is at this point. It would take us years of great recruiting to get to where they are on the OL. 

You know I like arguing because it adds an element to this board, but when we're truly sorry like we have been against the good ones, it's these moments on here that make me just wish we could pull it together

And its not just here, somber on twitter, argumentative in the chats Im in. No one is happy about this ass whooping 

Just now, cole256 said:

Except you can't find a post where I blamed everything on Bo. Like I said to you when he's critiqued you're hurt. 

You can lie, convolute, jumble up, do whatever you want to do. Bottom line you started arguing because I face palmed you AFTER you face palmed me. Period. And that's some bitch stuff to do

Funny how u say when he’s critiqued, I’m hurt, yet I critiqued him. So who’s the bitch for me making a comment about a face palm, saying u don’t want to talk to me but yet keep quoting me and sub quoting me. Bruh, I know all your sly s*** by now, I’ve been on this forum too long.

Archived