* Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, cole256 said:

I repeat this started because I face palmed you after you did me and it turns out we were talking about the same play so you was wrong.......you can't act tough after that. It's all smoke and mirrors now 😂

So behind is to left now? Just let it go dude. I’m not letting u get the last word. U can either stop quoting m/subquoting me or we can go into next week with this. Your call

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you guys should go back and forth until we have a new record for long 2 person argument. We need a win tonight, fellas. Take one for the team!

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

I think you guys should go back and forth until we have a new record for long 2 person argument. We need a win tonight, fellas. Take one for the team!

Were u here for the 2014 uga game?

4 hours ago, aucosby said:

Is Shivers hurt?

Yes! There was a fumbled football at the snap & Worm recovered it! As he did that a Kentucky player rolled over his ankle during the tackle. He’ll be fine though, nothing major! #WarEagle

4 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

Georgia has Malzahn's number. Hell, their 7-2 against this "head coach."

Yep like I said Kirby will rub Gus’s nose in dog crap as long as he is at UGA and Gus at AU and there is nothing Gus can do about it. 

8 hours ago, gr82b4au said:

Oh man I disagree big time when it comes to OL. Not even close. They are light years better than is at this point. It would take us years of great recruiting to get to where they are on the OL. 

I’ll agree there. Guess I meant more overall on the team. It’s not like we’re trotting out a bunch of 2 stars at the skill positions vs all 5 stars on the other side. But you’re right - at OL, it’s painfully bad and it’s the result of subpar recruiting over the years at that position. 

8 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

Were u here for the 2014 uga game?

I was a member, but I was probably drunk out of my mind and don’t remember the board.

8 hours ago, Momma Worm said:

Yes! There was a fumbled football at the snap & Worm recovered it! As he did that a Kentucky player rolled over his ankle during the tackle. He’ll be fine though, nothing major! #WarEagle

Thank you for sharing. Prayers for a speedy recovery. 

8 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

Georgia has Malzahn's number. Hell, their 7-2 against this "head coach."

A lot of people have gus’s number. Including most Auburn fans 

Archived