* Official Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread *

abw0004

1 minute ago, Swamp Eagle said:

We’re toe-to-toe against Arkansas, folks. Good times!

This s*** is so disgusting!!!! I stopped watching at half, last week, and I just might do it this week. I'm too old to be this pissed!!

• Love 1

Just now, 33gles said:

Whover called that play should be fired.  It isn't all that good to begin with... But it DEPENDS on planting a foot and turning upfield. Are the coaches that dumb that they can't tell conditions?

It boggles my mind.  It's like they have no idea what they're doing.

1 minute ago, 33gles said:

Whover called that play should be fired.  It isn't all that good to begin with... But it DEPENDS on planting a foot and turning upfield. Are the coaches that dumb that they can't tell conditions?

Yes

3 minutes ago, atl-tiger said:

Nah he's only got straight up and down. Another gus gimmick player

Do you not understand English? It was a dumb play call. That isnt on Flash, its on the call. He is ineffective east/west right now yet they keep doing it. 

3 minutes ago, fishepa said:

We could score a TD every time in that scenario if we use our TE.

Are you referring to guy on the line that can catch a pass. Nah that’s a work in progress. We prefer to throw a swing pass and kick a field goal. 

1 minute ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

Do you not understand English? It was a dumb play call. That isnt on Flash, its on the call. He is ineffective east/west right now yet they keep doing it. 

Flash is always in effective running east/west. He is fast but has no wiggle 

1 minute ago, fishepa said:

It boggles my mind.  It's like they have no idea what they're doing.

That’s by far the worst part. It eats me alive. It is so mind-boggling. that is absolutely the worst part. I’m no football expert, and I can see it plain as day. These are supposedly gurus!  And it raining for goodness sake. Raining!  That ain’t gonna work....so frustrating. 

6 minutes ago, fishepa said:

We could score a TD every time in that scenario if we use our TE.

If Gus isn't reminded before the game that the TE is an eligible receiver, you won't see any TE pass action. 

Tennessee is really physical. I can at least say that. I wish our guys would get much more physical like that. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, wcware said:

Flash is always in effective running east/west. He is fast but has no wiggle 

He can be used in certain instances to get the corner with his speed. And yes I agree he isn't very shifty. But he has virtually no chance at all of doing that right now. That is the point. Trying to go east/west right now is a loss of downs. 

1 minute ago, Sully to Beasley said:

This does not resemble a Chad Morris offense at all. Gustavo is still in charge of the offense and will be until we eventually fire him, whenever that may be.

It won’t be this season...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sully to Beasley said:

This does not resemble a Chad Morris offense at all. Gustavo is still in charge of the offense and will be until we eventually fire him, whenever that may be.

I said before the season that if you see Gus with a headset on you will know who's running the offense 

We DoNt WaNt To EnD uP LiKe ArKaNsAs 

News flash,  we already are 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

Tennessee is really physical. I can at least say that. I wish our guys would get much more physical like that. 

That Tennessee game is gonna be real ugly here if something drastic doesnt change. 

• Like 1

I do not know why Gus doesn’t use the middle of the field on offense. If we would take advantage of the middle with the big boy, bring a RB on delay, or just a crossing rout, I think it would make all the difference and open up the outside. 

Tennessee is going to embarass us too. It's a 2012 type season folks.