* Official Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread *

abw0004

4 minutes ago, Bo Didley said:

We take out our best WR in the red zone on 3rd down! Peewee coaches are smarter than that! 

I legitimately called out the play as soon as I saw the personnel and alignment.  Didn't even need the snap.

If I can do it, I guarantee you the other team can.

6 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

I said before the season that if you see Gus with a headset on you will know who's running the offense 

You expect any head coach to not have a headset? Sorry, but your take is without merit.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Tennessee is going to embarass us too. It's a 2012 type season folks.

Very possible. The OL has been better, but the competition isn’t really a good measuring stick considering we’re not running away with it.

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

I legitimately called out the play as soon as I saw the personnel and alignment.  Didn't even need the snap.

You too?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, tigerrules said:

I do not know why Gus doesn’t use the middle of the field on offense. If we would take advantage of the middle with the big boy, bring a RB on delay, or just a crossing rout, I think it would make all the difference and open up the outside. 

I can't remember the last time we just had a simple crossing route in the middle of the field.  Or a simple slant.  Or an in route.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

You are absolutely right! It is like we have no game awareness! 

6 minutes ago, CleCoTiger said:

You expect any head coach to not have a headset? Sorry, but your take is without merit.

Give it a rest dude. Your defense of the pathetic product Gustav puts on the field is just tiresome. Pump sunshine some other direction.