* Official Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread *

abw0004

1 minute ago, DAG said:

This team on both sides of the ball, but just the line is plum lazy. We legit have people just jogging. I’ve seen bad body language by receivers . I see DBs and LBs just jogging. No discipline. This football squad is going backwards quickly. 

That’s what I said last week. I just fail to see the effort on every play . They are taking off plays . Make a good one every so often . 🙁

• Like 1

Just now, boisnumber1 said:

Like Arky the last 2 years?

Yikes. We got us two Arkansas boys on our sideline too. Gross. 

I figured we lose this one, because our offensive and defense lines are soft as a cloud. I’m so sick of this crap every year. Must be nice to get paid more than 99% of Alabama and not have to do s*** to earn it. 

1 minute ago, atl-tiger said:

I'm off the bo nix hype train. Games too fast for him and he can't make simple throws 

Eh OL isn't helping and the wet ball is jacking up some timing. Bo has a lot of upside but this year is a wash imo.

5 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

You missed that speed sweep on 3rd and goal I take it.

I mean. Yiur choices right now are run up the middle or speed sweep

1 minute ago, aubaseball said:

Sorry folks, but Nix is not what the fan base was sold.   He looks completely uncomfortable on the field 

While I don’t think Bo is the end all be all savior some thought he would be, his line does him no favors

1 minute ago, aubaseball said:

Sorry folks, but Nix is not what the fan base was sold.   He looks completely uncomfortable on the field 

It doesn't take Gus long to make our QBs that way. It's a process.