* Official Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, kennypowers said:

Tank good tho

You know damn well Gus is gonna run him into the ground.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

Why would I need to do that when I'm completely sober right now? I said that Flash is ineffective east west right now because he cant cut on this sloppy turf. You then said he's always been ineffective and then decided to insult him by calling him "a gimmick gus player".  You repeated what I said and then insulted a player instead of the bad play call. But im not going to waste my time with someone who clearly doesn't understand what they did wrong. 

I'm not wasting my time with somebody that doesn't understand directions. Regardless Schwartz has just made like 3 good catches so let's both shut up. 

Until his last 3 catches Schwartz has been the typical gus gimmick player /out

Just now, chizhead said:

We are so poorly coached. Its the same things every year. Can things get any worse if you lose to Arkie?

If we lose this game the hotline needs to be on fire. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, atl-tiger said:

I'm not wasting my time with somebody that doesn't understand directions. Regardless Schwartz has just made like 3 good catches so let's both shut up. 

Until his last 3 catches Schwartz has been the typical gus gimmick player /out

Read it again in the morning. Its ok to admit you were wrong. 

10 minutes ago, AUGunsmith said:

Does gus survive a losing season?

Technically he has been having loosing seasons against real teams. Like I said in normal years we get 4 give me games .  So his 8 and 4 is really a 4 and 4 and 7 and 5 is really a 3 and 5. Difference is this year you will see his real record. 

• Like 4

Before the 1st half ended, Auburn had it 1st and goal from 9 yard but had to settled for a field goal. If you can't score from the 9, then deserve to win and your head coach should fired after the game. Gus is a freakin joke. He sure as he'll ssn't an SEC head coach.

5 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

For the 3rd time this year, Auburn is not a well prepared football team. As we all know, it all starts with the head coach. The 6 million dollar man -- GUS MALZAHN.

Were it only just $6 million.  :(

Just now, Barnacle said:

Schwartz really bailed Bo out on that 3rd down play. Bo had no business rolling to his right.

Also, Tank is showing out. I mean, this kid is really, really good.

Bailed out? No. That play is what is supposed to happen when plays break down.