That was not a Win

AUght2win

2 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

For what it is worth, Owen Pappoe said the same thing about it being personal for Morris Wednesday or Thursday.  

I’m glad it was personal, but he was the benefactor of a blown call to get the W.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Man, lane kiffin sure knows how to put his O in position to succeed 

Yeah they are going to boatrace AU this year . Ole miss looks crisp and dialed in . 

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

If those calls happened to us the crying on this board would be unbearable

Crying on this board is almost already unbearable even with a win

After digging a little more , it seems refs blew the call. While not specifically addressed, the pass is assumed to be forward in the rule book. If there is not a forward throwing motion it would be a lateral. Of course it's a moot point because of the whistle. 

1 hour ago, abw0004 said:

We had two players right there.  DJ Williams was the first guy there actually and then the whistle blew Swartz was also there with Jackson running in.  

84B3A596-544A-41EE-8837-2FB88D577FED.jpeg

That was after the play at the time the ball was rolling backwards Arky guys were there . And any way if you are thrilled with the game tonight I feel for you. 

4 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

That was after the play at the time the ball was rolling backwards Arky guys were there . And any way if you are thrilled with the game tonight I feel for you. 

So what you're saying is that you'd be thrilled if AU had lost instead?

1 hour ago, TigerOne said:

This is the correct analysis I believe.

the refs made a bad call in our favor.

Although I think our #11 got the ball after they blew it dead. 

12 minutes ago, cole256 said:

We have to be better. I'm not happy with the way we played. Wish we had played better. Anything but this was a game we focused on and was locked into and this is the best we could do

That's fair. Just sounds like the question was specifically addressing Chad Morris, and I guess I don't see a reason for him to spit raw truth in that scenario. 

9 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

What?  I’m not saying it wasn’t a fumble...  And where did I say I was thrilled?

5 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

That's fair. Just sounds like the question was specifically addressing Chad Morris, and I guess I don't see a reason for him to spit raw truth in that scenario. 

Think it would actually look better on him and the team as a whole. He's the QB. Here's what tank said.    "It was all right. I could have done a lot of things better. It was an all-right game with me. I know down the road it will get better."

5 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Think it would actually look better on him and the team as a whole. He's the QB. Here's what tank said.    "It was all right. I could have done a lot of things better. It was an all-right game with me. I know down the road it will get better."

In his defense he did say a few things like that.  Here is one quote:

“I mishandled the snap.  Obviously, we’re not under center a lot, but there’s no excuses. I’ve got to do better. We practice that every day. We’ve just got to do better in a game rep. I put my team in a jeopardizing position.”

24 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Yeah they are going to boatrace AU this year . Ole miss looks crisp and dialed in . 

Kiffin is a better coach than what we have

Players shouldn't be addressing personal stuff regarding their coach and his current ex employee.  Period. Worry about Auburn and how you are going to make this team.

13 minutes ago, chizhead said:

He plays to win , he does not play to not lose . Would love to have kiffin. 

13 minutes ago, chizhead said:

Ole Miss's problem last year wasn't offense. They just couldn't score more than what they're defense was giving up.

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

What was the question asked to Tank and what was the question asked to Bo?

I feel like this is the worst case scenario, feels like a loss, no respect, Gus has a win, no fire lit under his ass sucks

Archived