South Carolina Score Predictions

Win4AU

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Win4AU said:

Just like last week when my gut told me to watch out for Arkansas, my gut is telling me that Auburn is going to blow out South Carolina.  Getting guys back on both sides of the ball and being 2 weeks removed from getting beat up against UGA I just feel like there is going to be a over correction and everything comes together.  I may regret saying that but it is the 4th game when traditionally things start to click if they're going to.  

I like the way you feel. I dont agree with it, but I like it. I think it is an AU win because it is USCe and we just don't lose to them.

South Carolina played Tennessee and Florida pretty well and whipped Vandy (just like a better team is suppose to do). They’ve also been pretty good against the run. It’s at their stadium and we’ve had some big bounces go our way to be 2-1. I hate to pick against us, but I think it will be a 24-17 type game in favor of the Gamecocks.

Expecting a close one here. USCe lost to tenn and florida and then beat up on Vandy. I look for our defense to have a bounce back game. Not sure what our offense will do from week to week. 

23-20 AU. 

I wouldn't put too much stock in that Vandy win.  Vandy barely had enough players to play the game and kept it close till fatigue set in.  

The Cocks come at us hard and fast and we continue to look uncoached and underprepared

Tank rushes for 200 tho

South Carolina 28 - Auburn 20 (two touchdowns and two pathetic drives ending in field goals)

You'll know if it will be a long day the first defensive series. If the defensive line gets pushed around and can't penetrate the pocket it will be tough day.

Gus and team decide to go with no offensive line the entire game. Somehow Auburn scores field goals the entire game still. On the flip side, SC only scores on multiple safeties.

Auburn - 21

SC- 8

This year...

UGA>>Auburn>Arkansas>UT>USCe

I've said it elsewhere, but I think Arkansas is better this year than everyone expected. They kept it close with UGA in week 1 for quite a ways into the game. This USCe team lost to UT, a "defensive team" that UGA put 40+ points up on. Someone else also said this above, but this is around the time where Gus teams have typically kicked it into gear. I don't know why it takes this long every season, but it does. I think it is close-ish, but I think we pull away for a multiscore lead in the 4th quarter. I'm happy this game is in the morning. It has always seemed to me that morning games tend to favor the road team. 

35-14 Good Guys. 

On 10/14/2020 at 2:13 PM, kennypowers said:

South Carolina is not bad.

SC - 27
AU - 17

Agreed, but AU is not a very good football team. Our offense is putrid and I for one just do not see Nix as a huge talent. Bigsby will be good, but he is own his own w that horrible line. Nix may be the least accurate passer we have seen here in years and in my opinion, nothing Morris has done thus far makes me think differently. I do believe our D will improve, but losing some key starters affects a team like AU, since our asses have been kicked on the recruiting trail so much the last 3 years. Ole miss, Arky and miss state appear to be trending up, but I am afraid we will be fighting to stay out of the west cellar again in the next year or two. Not a single game left on this schedule has me confident in a W. I love AU, but they can’t get out of their own way with f ups most of the time. Hence giving a Pee Wee coach 50 million based on one season. South Carolina- 30. AU- 19. I so hope I am very wrong here. Frustrations abound! 

We have to play our B+ game on Offense and Defense and Special Teams. Can't see that happening on the road. Both lines are overmatched in SEC play.   USCe 34 AU 24.

16 hours ago, Old fan 47 said:

Hence giving a Pee Wee coach 50 million based on one season.

I think he got the contract because of the two home victories over Georgia and then Alabama and because we had no athletic director at the time so Steven Leath made a knee jerk decision and signed off on the seven year deal. The key to those two victories was Kerryon Johnson who made a lot of great plays but took a lot of physical pounding to earn every yard he made. The AU coaches ran him until he got injured late against Alabama. After that AU was never the same again that season. AU did not win another game after his injury even losing to UCF in a bowl game. He ran the ball (32 times / 167 yards) against Georgia, (22 times / 137 yards) against LA-Monroe, and (30 times / 104 yards) against Alabama. Think about that, (22) carries against LA-Monroe when he should have been resting. They ran him until he got injured. It was a one horse show, and it will be interesting to see if they don't do the same thing with Tank Bigsby. I hope they don't but it would not surprise me at all if they (CGM) do.

Muschamps going to want to put the smack down in his former team and get a signature win this season to keep his job. I hope I'm wrong but if we played like we did in the last two games it's going to be a long day...

Archived