South Carolina Score Predictions

Win4AU

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/15/2020 at 5:46 AM, Zeek said:

The Cocks come at us hard and fast and we continue to look uncoached and underprepared

Tank rushes for 200 tho

South Carolina 28 - Auburn 20 (two touchdowns and two pathetic drives ending in field goals)

I just don’t see an L here if tank runs for 200

50 minutes ago, DAG said:

I definitely don't see USC beating us. That's all I have.

Me neither, and as morbid as it may seem, I kinda sorta want them to if it greases Gus's exit ramp. Purely and simply, I view the offensive line as the most important unit in football. With a talented offensive line, a quick rebound is very easy (us in 2013). With a talentless offensive line, it means a multi-year rebuilding job (see FSU now). And under Gus our OL recruiting has been absolutely putrid.

34 minutes ago, AUwent said:

, I kinda sorta want them to if it greases Gus's exit ramp.

This is sad that a so-called fan hopes Auburn loses in order to get a coach fired. Absolutely amazing that you would hope these kids lose for your own selfish reasons.

11 hours ago, CodeRocket said:

I think he got the contract because of the two home victories over Georgia and then Alabama and because we had no athletic director at the time so Steven Leath made a knee jerk decision and signed off on the seven year deal. The key to those two victories was Kerryon Johnson who made a lot of great plays but took a lot of physical pounding to earn every yard he made. The AU coaches ran him until he got injured late against Alabama. After that AU was never the same again that season. AU did not win another game after his injury even losing to UCF in a bowl game. He ran the ball (32 times / 167 yards) against Georgia, (22 times / 137 yards) against LA-Monroe, and (30 times / 104 yards) against Alabama. Think about that, (22) carries against LA-Monroe when he should have been resting. They ran him until he got injured. It was a one horse show, and it will be interesting to see if they don't do the same thing with Tank Bigsby. I hope they don't but it would not surprise me at all if they (CGM) do.

This the same coaching staff which keeps saying they need to find more ways to get the ball to Anthony Schwartz and up until last week had failed to do so.

3 hours ago, toddc said:

This is sad that a so-called fan hopes Auburn loses in order to get a coach fired. Absolutely amazing that you would hope these kids lose for your own selfish reasons.

Is it selfish if a new coach puts these players in better position to win championships and develops them for higher round draft positions?

10 hours ago, toddc said:

If we were doing a good job recruiting offensive linemen, I would be right there with ya. I can't overstate, however, how devastating it is for a program when the OL is neglected for so long.

20 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

A boring, low scoring snooze fest between 2 coaches in over their heads. 

I think you are right. I'm working this morning and will likely miss at least the first half. The strange part is that it doesn't bother me like it once did. Work is a far more productive way to spend a few hours. Less frustrating for sure. 

On 10/15/2020 at 10:46 AM, Zeek said:

The Cocks come at us hard and fast and we continue to look uncoached and underprepared

Tank rushes for 200 tho

South Carolina 28 - Auburn 20 (two touchdowns and two pathetic drives ending in field goals)

I was right about 8 point difference just add a field goal to my prediction and I'm there. Tank could have rushed for 200.

Archived