A (hopefully objective) look, three games in

JMR

On 10/13/2020 at 9:15 AM, McLoofus said:

I'm sorry to bring it up here, but this has Gus written all over it. We've seen this same theme with players at every skill position since Gus has been here- an over-reliance on certain guys and a lack of trust in other guys- and we've also seen a couple season openers have some new looks and break tendencies, only to revert back to the same old stuff the next week. Feels like we're seeing it again, but I'm not well-versed enough in Xs and Os to know if that's the case, or if we're trying new stuff and it's just not working because of execution flaws. 

Either way, I refuse to believe that we don't have more talent than the on-field results suggest. 

Thanks as always for your awesome, candid analysis, Coach!

I agree. Since Kentucky, it has been so much the same old same old. We all watch several games off and on most Saturdays..and in every other game I watch, I continually see other teams executing and producing something positive more often than not. For some reason, we can still not do it at Auburn. And if the first 22 on the field do not perform, for whatever reason, CGM would keep the same 22 on the field if at all possible. Sad!

• Like 1

On 10/14/2020 at 6:24 PM, SocialCircle said:

I agree we need continued improvement from our o line, but this is clearly Chad’s offense although it hasn’t all been installed yet. 

No, no, it's all Gus' offense. can't you read the posts:drippingsarcasm7pa:

• Dislike 1