Biden and Ukraine exposed

jj3jordan

1 hour ago, TitanTiger said:

A one-stop shop for why this tactic isn't working so well the 2nd time around.  The crux:

Many folks here are all aflutter over...well, they don’t know exactly what, but it involves China, Hunter and E-MAILS!

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

Many folks here are all aflutter over...well, they don’t know exactly what, but it involves China, Hunter and E-MAILS!

They're aflutter because we're not aflutter over the thing that isn't a thing. They don't even care whether or not it's a thing. They want us aflutter anyway.

One guy has spent 40+ years in public service. The other guy has spent 40+ years defrauding and insulting people. We're supposed to aflutter them equally. 

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

One guy has spent 40+ years in public service. The other guy has spent 40+ years defrauding and insulting people. We're supposed to aflutter them equally. 

Yes. We should aflutter the f'in hell out of ANYONE RUNNING FOR OFFICE. ANYONE.

So...let me get this straight, your confused argument is a real life twix commercial?

Is there really a difference between a politician and a man that "has spent 40+ years defrauding and insulting people?" Really???? ;)

15 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Yes. We should aflutter the f'in hell out of ANYONE RUNNING FOR OFFICE. ANYONE.

So...let me get this straight, your confused argument is a real life twix commercial?

Is there really a difference between a politician and a man that "has spent 40+ years defrauding and insulting people?" Really???? ;)

David no one is pretending Biden is perfect and only an idiot would assert such a thing. Biden's extensive career is loaded down with myriad **** ups. 

But the idea that there's any sort of equivalence to be found here is astounding. One guy makes a misstep or two during the debate and/or campaign, meanwhile the other guy is flooding the zone with s*** that he somehow avoids being called out on. 

Why is that? Because, at its most base, Trump’s strategy boils down to "the refs can't throw a flag on every play."

5 hours ago, AUDub said:

David no one is pretending Biden is perfect and only an idiot would assert such a thing. Biden's extensive career is loaded down with myriad **** ups. 

Congrats, 11 days to the Election and we are finally starting to admit to ourselves what i have said for months, both of these candidates suck raw ass. Trump is a con-man, clown, business joke with absolutely no morals. Biden? He is a cosmic joke of a pol that took 32 years and total DNC involvement to win his first primary. He wrote some of the worst legislation in the last 40 years and is a human gaffe machine. It is also intuitively obvious to the most casual observer that he and his family are as corrupt as any family in Washington. Telling me that "everybody does it' means you just accept the bull****. Congrats, you are getting it served with fries and and an apple pie in 2020.  

But the idea that there's any sort of equivalence to be found here is astounding. One guy makes a misstep or two during the debate and/or campaign, meanwhile the other guy is flooding the zone with s*** that he somehow avoids being called out on. 

1) Trump has been called out nearly everyday for four years. 2) We need to call out ALL politicians. ALL OF THEM. Dub, maybe its just me, but i dont see good guys out there anymore. I just see The Republican's Corrupt Bastard vs the Democrat's Corrupt Bastard. One is a nickel's worth better than the other but... THEY ARE BOTH STILL CORRUPT BASTARDS.

Why is that? Because, at its most base, Trump’s strategy is boils down to "the refs can't throw a flag on every play."

Or maybe Biden and his friends just dont want flags thrown on their team.

Schumer Urges FBI Director To Ignore Growing Biden Scandal, Warns Investigation Could 'Undermine the Rule of Law'

It TRULY amazes me the hypocrisy in American politics. 4 Years ago, there was basically a WH ordered intrusion into the Trump Campaign to find out if Trump was a "Russian Asset." Everyone thought it was fine, legal, expected. Now, just before an election, after having not bothered to look into the allegations for 2 years or more, the FBI is cranking up looking into the Biden Family Finances AND the entire civilized world now thinks this Could 'Undermine the Rule of Law'? WTH?

I am so f'in sorry, but i want to know it all, on both sides, warts and all. If anyone is corrupt, EXPOSE ALL OF IT OPENLY SO THE AMERICAN PUBLIC WILL KNOW EXACTLY HOW TO DEAL WITH THEM.

DONT VOTE FOR THE LEAST SUCKY Candidate. I wonder sometimes if the only thing driving the media and any particular 40% of the country is their hatred of the other side. Maybe, if we know it all, then maybe the Pols wont be so quick to grab the next Bribe, etc.  

I want to see it ALL. BOTH F'IN SIDES. I want America to enter into the voting booth realizing that both parties suck raw ass and are as corrupt as can be and should not be trusted for a second. We need the American Public questioning EVERYTHING these Bitches and Bastards do. EVERYTHING. They want the job? Fine, RUN. We will leave your minor kids alone, but past that we need to know EVERYTHING ON BOTH CANDIDATES AND THEIR FAMILIES. You know what, that might have stopped Trump from ever being elected. Maybe if the American Media had done their job instead of kissing Trump's ass for 30 years he wouldnt be the f'in President???

We got into this mess because we have been doing just that for decades, "Voting for the least sucky candidate." We dont vote for Leaders anymore. We dont vote for Morals, Integrity, Character, nor Ethics. We just dont. We have election in which we spend $2.5BN electing the least worst candidate of two miserable choices. And the American Media does less than a half assed job exposing these cretins...IE Trump before 2015...

I am sorry. I am sick of it. I am sick of the fact that I worked and supported the Republican Party for 25 years (1980-2005) and can no longer even look at their candidates. I blame myself for whatever small part I had in it. The Rushannity influences have made politics in America so f'in toxic its a miracle we get thru an election and no one is dead. 

If you want to throw a party because your guy sucks a nickel less than the other guy...well, sucks to be you.

4 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Or maybe Biden and his friends just dont want flags thrown on their team.

Schumer Urges FBI Director To Ignore Growing Biden Scandal, Warns Investigation Could 'Undermine the Rule of Law'

It TRULY amazes me the hypocrisy in American politics. 4 Years ago, there was basically a WH ordered intrusion into the Trump Campaign to find out if Trump was a "Russian Asset." Everyone thought it was fine, legal, expected. Now, just before an election, after having not bothered to look into the allegations for 2 years or more, the FBI is cranking up looking into the Biden Family Finances AND the entire civilized world now thinks this Could 'Undermine the Rule of Law'? WTH?

I am so f'in sorry, but i want to know it all, on both sides, warts and all. If anyone is corrupt, EXPOSE ALL OF IT OPENLY SO THE AMERICAN PUBLIC WILL KNOW EXACTLY HOW TO DEAL WITH THEM.

DONT VOTE FOR THE LEAST SUCKY Candidate. I wonder sometimes if the only thing driving the media and any particular 40% of the country is their hatred of the other side. Maybe, if we know it all, then maybe the Pols wont be so quick to grab the next Bribe, etc.  

I want to see it ALL. BOTH F'IN SIDES. I want America to enter into the voting booth realizing that both parties suck raw ass and are as corrupt as can be and should not be trusted for a second. We need the American Public questioning EVERYTHING these Bitches and Bastards do. EVERYTHING. They want the job? Fine, RUN. We will leave your minor kids alone, but past that we need to know EVERYTHING ON BOTH CANDIDATES AND THEIR FAMILIES. You know what, that might have stopped Trump from ever being elected. Maybe if the American Media had done their job instead of kissing Trump's ass for 30 years he wouldnt be the f'in President???

We got into this mess because we have been doing just that for decades, "Voting for the least sucky candidate." We dont vote for Leaders anymore. We dont vote for Morals, Integrity, Character, nor Ethics. We just dont. We have election in which we spend $2.5BN electing the least worst candidate of two miserable choices. And the American Media does less than a half assed job exposing these cretins...IE Trump before 2015...

I am sorry. I am sick of it. I am sick of the fact that I worked and supported the Republican Party for 25 years (1980-2005) and can no longer even look at their candidates. I blame myself for whatever small part I had in it. The Rushannity influences have made politics in America so f'in toxic its a miracle we get thru an election and no one is dead. 

If you want to throw a party because your guy sucks a nickel less than the other guy...well, sucks to be you.

We really need a Reagan type leader for our country today, but unfortunately we have two extremely flawed candidates as the nominees of their respective parties. 

For me it comes down to who I think will take better actions to get our economy going again and who will get judges in place that actually interpret the laws already on the books as opposed to making new law. 

1 hour ago, SocialCircle said:

We really need a Reagan type leader for our country today, but unfortunately we have two extremely flawed candidates as the nominees of their respective parties. 

For me it comes down to who I think will take better actions to get our economy going again and who will get judges in place that actually interpret the laws already on the books as opposed to making new law. 

Well, I want a fair and equitable Healthcare System. M4A actually. And then we will go from there.

1 hour ago, SocialCircle said:

And a Tip O'Neill.

14 minutes ago, Grumps said:

And a Tip O'Neill.

And a Bob Dole

And a Daniel Patrick Moynihan

And a Jack Kemp

Both parties used to have a lot of members who could craft reasonable compromises, work with the other party, not bend the knee to the extreme elements of their party, valued country over political tribes.  Now we have crazies and dipshits.

6 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Well, I want a fair and equitable Healthcare System. M4A actually. And then we will go from there.

On the surface this is a very appealing notion. In reality, the end result would be Medicare for no-one, because of the resulting unsustainable cost increase.

5 hours ago, Hspoprn said:

On the surface this is a very appealing notion. In reality, the end result would be Medicare for no-one, because of the resulting unsustainable cost increase.

I think with all the money we waste paying insurance companies record profits we can easily afford to give all Americans decent health care like most of the free world does now. I understand that you may have been brainwashed by people you trust today. Well I used to trust them too. It won’t be long until you see someone you love needing healthcare and all this will quickly change. 

12 hours ago, Hspoprn said:

Almost every other modern, industrialized nation finds a way to do this and they pay less per person on health care than we do, not more.  Nations that have managed this include Germany, France, Japan, Australia, Great Britain, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Canada, and many more.  Some have more of a total single-payer approach and others have a public/private hybrid of sorts, but they get everyone covered and most have managed to do so for 50 years or more.  The idea that there's no way the US can figure out how to do it as well isn't based in reality.

30 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Almost every other modern, industrialized nation finds a way to do this and they pay less per person on health care than we do, not more.  Nations that have managed this include Germany, France, Japan, Australia, Great Britain, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Canada, and many more.  Some have more of a total single-payer approach and others have a public/private hybrid of sorts, but they get everyone covered and most have managed to do so for 50 years or more.  The idea that there's no way the US can figure out how to do it as well isn't based in reality.

And it is a fail on both parties, not just one. Biden says flatly that he will veto Single-payer. 

30 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

And every person I've spoken to from one of those countries feels derision and/or pity towards and for us for our disastrous system. They really struggle to understand how badly we get it wrong.

21 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

I am certainly not convinced that a government run healthcare system will be very good, but I do know that it is coming at some point. The question is how long will we fight it and how much debt will we accrue before we realize it. As Titan said, there is plenty of money to take care of people, but instead that money is going to make people ridiculously wealthy.

The only way that capitalism can work in healthcare is for it to be okay for people to die of preventable illness, and that is never going to be okay.

One of many things I don't know about M4A is would the people who have actually earned Medicare benefits have any advantage over those who paid nothing into the system. It doesn't really matter, but strictly in terms of fairness, the 64 year old who has paid into Medicare all of his/her life seems more deserving than the 20 year old who has never earned a paycheck.

4 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

And it is a fail on both parties, not just one. Biden says flatly that he will veto Single-payer. 

Well I don’t think the republican party sees it as a fail at all. Because they don’t want it.

19 hours ago, Hspoprn said:

Yeah right.  Many other advanced countries operate healthcare systems that are less expensive, more effective and cover everyone, but it's simply an impossible goal for the U.S. 

USA!   USA!   USA!   :-\

3 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

Well I don’t think the republican party sees it as a fail at all. Because they don’t want it.

From MY view, it is a fail on both. Right is right. If that means more in taxes for all of us, that's fine.

Long-standing claims of Biden corruption all but confirmed with Hunter’s emails

....In response to “Secret Empires,” one of Joe Biden’s aides said “we aren’t going to engage on a politically motivated hit pieces …” Team Biden did not bother to respond to specific allegations that the Biden family vacuumed up millions, in the exact locales where Biden was Obama’s policy “point man.”

When the issue reemerged during the campaign, Team Biden continued to call it a “conspiracy theory” but this time, Joe Biden firmly put himself on record. “I have never discussed with my son or my brother or anyone else anything having to do with their businesses — period,” he told reporters in August 2019.

“I never talk with my son or my brother or anyone else in the distant family about their business interests, period.” He repeated similar blanket denials on numerous occasions.

These denials all proved to be untruthful. Period.

We now know that Joe Biden met directly with his son’s Chinese business partner, Jonathan Li, in a Chinese hotel lobby on a fateful trip in 2013 (a trip that allowed Hunter to spend hours with his father, the vice president, on a transoceanic flight to Beijing aboard Air Force Two). Ten days later, Hunter landed an unprecedented $1 billion private equity deal, bankrolled by the Chinese government.

But this was not the only meeting Joe Biden had with Biden family business partners. As the New York Post reported, e-mails on Hunter Biden’s hard drive reveal that on April 16, 2015, Joe Biden met with a high-level official of a controversial Ukrainian energy company, Burisma, which had put Hunter on its board. And a recently unearthed photo shows that Vice President Biden met with Hunter’s Kazakh business associate in Washington D.C.

joe-biden-68.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=

After first dismissing the gathering scandal as a “conspiracy theory,” the Biden team shifted to the position that Joe had never talked with his family about their business dealings, then shifted again to the position that he’d never met with his family’s business partners. Now, with the latest document revelations, Joe Biden unveiled his latest defense in the recent debate: “I have not taken a single penny from any country whatsoever, ever.”

Team Biden points to Joe and Jill Biden’s tax returns as evidence that Joe did nothing improper. It is worth noting that the family members upon whom foreign entities showered money are not required to disclose their finances.

We now know the Biden paydays were anything but conspiracy theories. Hunter was getting roughly $1 million per year from Burisma. Treasury Department alerts reveal that Russian oligarch Elena Baturina wired $3.5 million to Biden’s interests. New text messages reveal that China Energy Company Ltd (CEFC) apparently paid $5 million to the Biden family. Another e-mail indicates Hunter demanded a $10 million per year “fee” from one of his Chinese business partners. There is no more doubt.

What might the Bidens’ foreign benefactors have expected in return for all this largesse? We can’t say. But some may see a correlation between that foreign money and Joe Biden’s policy posture toward the sources of that money.

Consider the case of the Penn Biden Center, a D.C. think tank named after Joe Biden. According to the Center, its mission is to “Address Threats to the Liberal International Order.” The Center analyzes the threats of “Russia” and “climate change” in detail. But China — the largest violator of basic human rights on the planet — does not make the list. Why?

Perhaps we now know why.

"Exposed"

WASHINGTON — An election-year investigation by Senate Republicans into corruption allegations against Joseph R. Biden Jr. and his son, Hunter, involving Ukraine found no evidence of improper influence or wrongdoing by the former vice president, closing out an inquiry its leaders had hoped would tarnish the Democratic presidential nominee.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/23/us/politics/biden-inquiry-republicans-johnson.html?fbclid=IwAR2eUxk9LRvljPxvgqQhS51zutntvYsMqNw2UK4KwZ4fvks4V27mrUQqxjg

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

This NYT article was posted on Sept 23 and updated on Sept 28th.  The NYPost article about the laptop was on Oct 14th, so maybe new evidence will “Expose” the Biden’s, who knows?

One thing is certain, Biden’s Laptop Matters or BLM for short.

Archived