Biden and Ukraine exposed

jj3jordan

You know me, the s*** slinger. This is about as meaningful as the meeting at Trump Towers. You know that meeting where no information was passed and all involved admitted it went badly. All the notes and Investigations and Testimony and we got basically nothing. 

So one meeting with a VP, where the son got a do nothing $600K/year job means nothing. Not even worthy of looking at it. But a highly investigated, but returned nothing meeting that doesn’t have a shred of evidence attached to it, that means that half of Washington is on the Russian Payroll and we are all going to hell, although nothing proveable came from the meeting even after FOUR YEARS of investigations?

Some of you folks that try to be so reasonable sometimes need to stand back and look at the facts. Hunter Biden, the guy that was screwing his dead brothers wife before the body was cold, the guy that has a cocaine problem that got him booted from the USN in about 4 months, that married a woman he barely met because she was a personal trainer and had a nice ass, that doesn’t know jack  crap about Oil or Energy was hired in a No-Show job paying $600k per year and no one here on this board nor in Washington DC Has any intellectual curiosity about how or why all that went down?????

For those of you that keep asking how Trump got elected, just reread that. Anyone with two brain cells in their head and thinks that Hunter Biden wasn’t getting bribed to get something from His Daddy VP must be doing more coke than Hunter Biden. The man is a complete loser, a zero. If our daughters brought him home some of us on this board would have to just go beat his lousy worthless drugged up at 43 yo ass. But that’s okay, everyone gets a NO STRINGS ATTACHED NO SHOW JOB making $600K a year from a company his daddy is over seeing. That happens all day long in the Swamp that is DC, and no one cares. 

And that is why DC is a swamp and why we have the worst government in the free world, because we deserve it. 

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TitanTiger said:

What you believe isn't relevant (nor is what I believe).  What is relevant is what proof do we have of the authenticity of the emails and of the ownership of this laptop?  Did you read the thread from Twitter that AUDub posted?  It touches on some of the issues.  I'll reprint that section:

First the information comes from a laptop that was allegedly "dropped off at a repair shop in Biden’s home state of Delaware" and never picked up.

The "shop owner," who is not identified, "couldn’t positively identify the customer as Hunter Biden"

The "shop owner" thinks it was Hunter Biden because of a Beau Biden sticker on the laptop. 

This makes no sense. You drop off an expensive Mac laptop at a repair shop and don't leave your name or contact information?

But then, after claiming the shop owner couldn't identify the customer, the piece includes a receipt that was issued to "Hunter Biden" and includes an email and phone #

So why would the shop owner produce a receipt for Hunter Biden if he didn't know the ID of the customer?

The piece claims the shop owner then alerted the FBI to the existence of the laptop and it was later subpoenaed by a grand jury. 

But the grand jury subpoena shown does not connect the laptop to Hunter Biden.

But this is the important point. Pretending, for a moment, that everything in the story is true (very doubtful) it is totally inconsequential. 

Supposedly one "email" recovered on the laptop "proves" that Hunter once introduced a Bursima exec to his father.

This is a scandal? There is no word on the length of the meeting or what was discussed. 

The New York Post says its significant because Biden then called for the ouster of the Ukrainian prosecutor investigating Bursima.

FALSE

The prosecutor was not investigating Bursima

The prosecutor was corrupt, which is why the entire international community was calling for his ouster. 

Replacing the corrupt prosecutor brought more scrutiny on Bursima, not less

...I should clarify that, assuming the email is legit, it doesn't establish that a meeting took place. Just that Hunter offered an "opportunity" to meet his father.

At this point, there's a lot of reason to regard the entire thing as suspect.  It could prove to be authentic, but what we have right now certain doesn't warrant any real degree of faith in it.  The AP article touched on this:

ARE THE NEW EMAILS AUTHENTIC?

The actual origins of the emails are unclear. And disinformation experts say there are multiple red flags that raise doubts about their authenticity, including questions about whether the laptop actually belongs to Hunter Biden, said Nina Jankowicz, a fellow at the nonpartisan Wilson Center in Washington. 

The Biden campaign didn’t address that issue Wednesday, but Hunter Biden’s lawyer, George Mesires, said in a statement to the AP that “we have no idea where this came from, and certainly cannot credit anything that Rudy Giuliani provided to the NY Post.” He added that “what I do know for certain is that this purported meeting never happened.”

Another potential alarm is the involvement of another Trump associate, Steve Bannon, who the Post says first alerted it to the existence of the hard drive and who along with Giuliani has been active in promoting an anti-Biden narrative on Ukraine.

“We should view it as a Trump campaign product,” Jankowicz said. 

Thomas Rid, a political scientist and disinformation expert at Johns Hopkins University’s School of Advanced International Studies, said it was not clear to him yet whether the emails were hacked or forged but said they “could be either or both.”

“It’s a common feature in these operations that you combine generic content, accurate content, with forged content,” Rid said.

You couldn’t be more wrong in your analysis. What really matters is how many votes this changes. If people believe it and believe it is enough to show Biden is so corrupt they can’t vote for him then this story matters. 

More has already come out and I expect even more to come. 

I believe Papa Joe is very corrupt politician. 

7 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

You couldn’t be more wrong in your analysis. What really matters is how many votes this changes. If people believe it and believe it is enough to show Biden is so corrupt they can’t vote for him then this story matters. 

More has already come out and I expect even more to come. 

Unless they can come up with something that lends more authenticity to the emails and the ownership of the laptop, it's not going to change hardly any votes.  There are just so many red flags and questions.  You're praying for a Hail Mary here and right now, it's looking like a dud.

5 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Unless they can come up with something that lends more authenticity to the emails and the ownership of the laptop, it's not going to change hardly any votes.  There are just so many red flags and questions.  You're praying for a Hail Mary here and right now, it's looking like a dud.

I disagree, but only time will tell. I’m still looking forward to the Biden’s saying it isn’t their laptop and to deny the authenticity of the emails. 

30 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

Exactly.  That's exactly what Steve Bannon and Trump are counting on.  It's just another repeat of the Clinton email strategy, only with an obviously more bogus narrative.  The truth of it doesn't matter one iotta.

More has already come out and I expect even more to come.  Oh, no doubt.  I'm sure it will resonate with you.

Considering what you just posted - not to mention your support of Trump -  you really don't see the irony of saying that? :rolleyes:

54 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I think there is evidence Trump has been a corrupt businessman, but I don’t see him as having been corrupt while in government. There is a difference. 

I encourage you all to listen to the unedited audio of the interview in this link.  The shop owner, who much of this story hinges on, is not someone you should be running to defend.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-reportedly-gave-hunter-laptop-195252616.html

10 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

I encourage you all to listen to the unedited audio of the interview in this link.  The shop owner, who much of this story hinges on, is not someone you should be running to defend.

Bbbbbbbut he says stuff we want to hear!  It must be true!

1 hour ago, Brad_ATX said:

No. The question is very simple. Are the emails real or not? If they aren’t real then why won’t any Biden say so?

1 hour ago, SocialCircle said:

I think there is evidence Trump has been a corrupt businessman, but I don’t see him as having been corrupt while in government. There is a difference. 

Seriously?  SERIOUSLY???  :lmao:

Reality show Trump thought running for POTUS was going to be the best self promotional tactic ever: 

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/2016-donald-trump-history-toying-presidential-run

Then he won. :(:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/01/20/trump-businesses-empire-tied-presidency-100496

While you're not as totally delusional as some, you one of the most naive/clueless MAGAs on this forum, which is saying a lot!

26 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

No. The question is very simple. Are the emails real or not? If they aren’t real then why won’t any Biden say so?

Because the whole thing is dead on it's own accord. 

Why keep it in the news?    Duuuuuuh

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

Because the whole thing is dead on it's own accord. 

Why keep it in the news?    Duuuuuuh

I disagree with your assessment. It ain’t dead at all. And by your logic Biden should have never responded about his meeting schedule....but he did. And what a weasel response it was. 

I like Rod Dreher's angle.

Maybe the story is weak, or has problems. Fine! Write about that. But for pity’s sake, don’t try to suppress the thing.

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher/dont-talk-about-hunter-biden-facebook-twitter-new-york-post/

I know it is a cheap shot but...If there is nothing there, why did they have to suppress the story, a story from a legitimate news source?

If you ask that question, then at best you get the "But we dont know if it is true exactly..." answer.

Folks, do we know if anything is true with the MSM anymore?

We just went thru four years of circle jerking about:
"Trump cannot win, the Electoral Votes are not there." Well, he won anyway.
"Trump is compromised by a piss tape..." Only there is no piss tape.
"Trump promised the Russians X, Y, and Z, and Happy Meal and Free donuts from Krispy Kreme..." We looked for 4 years and found just about nothing.
"Trump met with the Russians to gather dirt on HRC..." Reality: HRC paid a disregarded Brit Spy to create compromat for her campaign on Trump.
"Trump will be Impeached..." Only they could not convict to remove him because they really never had enough there to begin with.

Look, I hate the guy too, but what they have done is just run over the rule of law to take him out. 
TAKE HIS ASS OUT AT THE BALLOT BOX!!!! Been Screaming that for four years now. That is about to happen and it doesnt involve destroying the FBI's Reputation, and Lying to the FISA Courts, And Manufacturing Evidence, etc.

The Republicans are the Party of Corporate Corruption, The Democrats are the Party of the Stupid. 
They have destroyed the FBI, the FISA System, FISA Warrants, the Filibuster and are now about to overrule the Constitution and "Stack the Supreme Court." They are so Blinded by Power! and Winning! they are so ******* stupid that they cannot see that four years from now, the Republicans can then just add even more Justices and stack it their way . OOPS! 

Nope, they cant see that far ahead. Just like "Harry. the Sierra Foxtrot Reid" could not see that getting rid of the filibuster would bite them in the ass, they now cant see that "Stacking the Supreme Court" is going to be the worst thing in American History. It is the Democrats voting for the Enabling Act. They are so BLINDED IN THEIR NEED TO WIN that they are laying the groundwork for the real abuses of power that are certain to come. 

The Enabling Act (German: Ermächtigungsgesetz) of 1933, formally titled Gesetz zur Behebung der Not von Volk und Reich ("Law to Remedy the Distress of People and Reich"),[1] was a law that gave the German Cabinet—in effect, the Chancellor—the power to enact laws without the involvement of the Reichstag, and to override fundamental aspects of the Weimar Constitution.[2] The Enabling Act gave Hitler plenary powers and followed on the heels of the Reichstag Fire Decree, which had abolished most civil liberties and transferred state powers to the Reich government. The combined effect of the two laws was to transform Hitler's government into a legal dictatorship.

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

I know it is a cheap shot but...If there is nothing there, why did they have to suppress the story, a story from a legitimate news source?

If you ask that question, then at best you get the "But we dont know if it is true exactly..." answer.

Folks, do we know if anything is true with the MSM anymore?

We just went thru four years of circle jerking about:
"Trump cannot win, the Electoral Votes are not there." Well, he won anyway.
"Trump is compromised by a piss tape..." Only there is no piss tape.
"Trump promised the Russians X, Y, and Z, and Happy Meal and Free donuts from Krispy Kreme..." We looked for 4 years and found just about nothing.
"Trump met with the Russians to gather dirt on HRC..." Reality: HRC paid a disregarded Brit Spy to create compromat for her campaign on Trump.
"Trump will be Impeached..." Only they could not convict to remove him because they really never had enough there to begin with.

Look, I hate the guy too, but what they have done is just run over the rule of law to take him out. 
TAKE HIS ASS OUT AT THE BALLOT BOX!!!! Been Screaming that for four years now. That is about to happen and it doesnt involve destroying the FBI's Reputation, and Lying to the FISA Courts, And Manufacturing Evidence, etc.

The Republicans are the Party of Corporate Corruption, The Democrats are the Party of the Stupid. 
They have destroyed the FBI, the FISA System, FISA Warrants, the Filibuster and are now about to overrule the Constitution and "Stack the Supreme Court." They are so Blinded by Power! and Winning! they are so ******* stupid that they cannot see that four years from now, the Republicans can then just add even more Justices and stack it their way . OOPS! 

Nope, they cant see that far ahead. Just like "Harry. the Sierra Foxtrot Reid" could not see that getting rid of the filibuster would bite them in the ass, they now cant see that "Stacking the Supreme Court" is going to be the worst thing in American History. It is the Democrats voting for the Enabling Act. They are so BLINDED IN THEIR NEED TO WIN that they are laying the groundwork for the real abuses of power that are certain to come. 

The Enabling Act (German: Ermächtigungsgesetz) of 1933, formally titled Gesetz zur Behebung der Not von Volk und Reich ("Law to Remedy the Distress of People and Reich"),[1] was a law that gave the German Cabinet—in effect, the Chancellor—the power to enact laws without the involvement of the Reichstag, and to override fundamental aspects of the Weimar Constitution.[2] The Enabling Act gave Hitler plenary powers and followed on the heels of the Reichstag Fire Decree, which had abolished most civil liberties and transferred state powers to the Reich government. The combined effect of the two laws was to transform Hitler's government into a legal dictatorship.

If you are even attempting to be a legitimate journalistic enterprise, and you have reason to doubt the authenticity, veracity and chain of custody of a story and the elements therein, you absolutely have a responsibility not to just report on it anyway as if "well, it *might* be true we just don't know."  Just throwing a farrago of questionable trash out into the media stream, hoping that people will just talk about it even if they criticize it, is exactly what those who like to use this tactic want.  They don't care if it goes away in a week or so, if you poke holes in it and so on.  The end goal isn't a slam dunk, smoking gun that brings the other guy down.  It's just to create a shitstorm of doubt based on vapor and whispers.

The NY Post can keep posting stuff from the laptop til the cows come home and they probably will, because they are honestly just a frog hair better than a tabloid as it is.  Their journalistic standards are so low already, they barely reach curb-height.  But the fact remains that there are MAJOR problems with the authenticity of the emails they are printing, MAJOR problems with veracity of ownership of this laptop, MAJOR problems with the owner of the repair shop's story and the timeline(s) he's offered, and so on.  Until you fix those things, just publishing more from the same questionable source isn't truth telling.  It's just contributing to the well-worn Bannon tactic of throwing a truckload of s*** against the wall to see what sticks - and even if none of it sticks, everyone is so caught up in the mess itself they don't have time to even sift through it all before the next wave comes.  And THAT - not finding the truth about Hunter Biden - is what they are aiming for.

13 hours ago, SocialCircle said:

I disagree with your assessment. It ain’t dead at all. And by your logic Biden should have never responded about his meeting schedule....but he did. And what a weasel response it was. 

No, he offered up a distinct piece of evidence that debunks the story.  He doesn't need to keep offering up additional responses for the very reason I stated.

Of course, MAGAs like you will try to lend credence to this obvious political ploy no matter what.  There's no reason for Biden to keep it in the news by announcing denials that are self-evident to start with.

49 minutes ago, homersapien said:

No, he offered up a distinct piece of evidence that debunks the story.  He doesn't need to keep offering up additional responses for the very reason I stated.

Of course, MAGAs like you will try to lend credence to this obvious political ploy no matter what.  There's no reason for Biden to keep it in the news by announcing denials that are self-evident to start with.

I think the public is smarter than you think and knows political corruption when they see it.  You are the cultist, not me.  They admitted they are not saying he didn't have an "informal" meeting that isn't listed on his schedule.  They have not denied Biden met with him and they have not denied the emails being real and they haven't even denied the computer once belonged to Hunter.  

6 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

I think the public is smarter than you think and knows political corruption when they see it. 

And yet you don't think Trump is politically corrupt. 

Does that say something about the public's intelligence, or yours?

I suppose the emails coming out right now doesn't hurt anything. However, the bribery of the American VEEP through his sun Hunter has been known for a long time. Both Communist China and the Ukraine have paid him huge amounts for do nothing jobs he has no qualifications to do. The sticker has been that Hunter is a private citizen and therefore there's nothing illegal here. (laughs) The mantra has been that if the Chinese and Ukrainians are stupid enough to give millions of dollars to a totally unqualified person, that's just too bad but it's not illegal.

We all know, or should know, that the Bidens sold American foreign policy out like a bushel of American wheat. But again, this information is nothing new.

35 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

I think the public is smarter than you think and knows political corruption when they see it.  You are the cultist, not me.  They admitted they are not saying he didn't have an "informal" meeting that isn't listed on his schedule.  They have not denied Biden met with him and they have not denied the emails being real and they haven't even denied the computer once belonged to Hunter.  

Well apparently, 35+% of the public (Trump's "base") - are dumber than a bag of rocks.

And Biden doesn't need to deny squat.  In fact, that's the whole point of such gambits- hoping the target will keep responding to it,  keeping it in the news.  Don't be so freakin naive. 

(I am surprised you aren't  talking about the Obama/Biden/murdering of Seal Team 6 "scandal".  It's right up your ally - 'Dear Leader' himself implied it may be true.)

But I'm curious, what "cult" do you think I belong to?    The cult of rationality? ;D

51 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Well apparently, 35+% of the public (Trump's "base") - are dumber than a bag of rocks.

And Biden doesn't need to deny squat.  In fact, that's the whole point of such gambits- hoping the target will keep responding to it,  keeping it in the news.  Don't be so freakin naive. 

(I am surprised you aren't  talking about the Obama/Biden/murdering of Seal Team 6 "scandal".  It's right up your ally - 'Dear Leader' himself implied it may be true.)

But I'm curious, what "cult" do you think I belong to?    The cult of rationality? ;D

The cult who hates Trump and blames him for everything. He can’t win with your cult.....no matter what he does. 

The cult who hates Trump and blames him for everything. He can’t win with your cult.....no matter what he does. 

"Character is destiny" is not a cultish belief. 

Nor is actually listening to what Trump says, or observing and making note of what he does and has done.

On the other hand, abject denial or willful disregard of his history and what he says and does......

31 minutes ago, homersapien said:

"Character is destiny" is not a cultish belief. 

Nor is actually listening to what Trump says, or observing and making note of what he does and has done.

On the other hand, abject denial or willful disregard of his history and what he says and does......

I understand he has strengths and weaknesses. You only choose to acknowledge the weaknesses. 

I understand he has strengths and weaknesses. You only choose to acknowledge the weaknesses. 

Yeah, sure.  Every other monster in history has had "strengths and weaknesses", including major leaguers like Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot,  as well as minor leaguers like Ted Bundy,  Jeffry Epstein, Vladimir Putin, etc.  :rolleyes:

Similarly, Trump is an immature, narcissistic, sociopathic, lying, con man.  He is devoid of empathy and would gladly sacrifice other people - not to mention our country - to profit financially and/or politically.  He's just another minor league monster.

Accordingly, I don't think his "strengths" merit much consideration in the overall context of who he is and what he's done throughout his life.  That you feel otherwise suggests a fault in your perspective.

Archived