2021 or 2022 5 * PF Bradley Huntley- Hatfield

GwillMac6

Shout out to @Tiger for saying we were in this a lot more than people thought!!! WOOOOO!!!!!! LETS GOOOOOO!!!!!

• Thanks 1

• ellitor changed the title to 2021 or 2022 5 * PF Bradley Huntley- Hatfield
1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

Shout out to @Tiger for saying we were in this a lot more than people thought!!! WOOOOO!!!!!! LETS GOOOOOO!!!!!

Not the only one. I posted about him in another thread a month or 2 ago saying we were likely in his top 2 with Ole Miss & thought I created a thread on him too. I guess not on the last part.

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

Updated the title because BHH told 247 all 5 of his finalists would take him in the 2021 or 2022 class.

For 2021, someone has to leave to make room, right?

13 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

For 2021, someone has to leave to make room, right?

@TexasTigerYes. Still 1-2 departures are likely from now til the 2021s arrive next Summer or Fall.

6 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

if he's willing to do so, I'd love for him to stay in 2022. Obv Jabari will be gone by then, but I have a feeling JT will be too by then 

I'd be happy for him to come in 2021 if he can. He can & likes the idea of playing the 3 as well as the 4 in our O. The thought is Jabari will stick to the 4.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

I'd be happy for him to come in 2021 if he can. He can & likes the idea of playing the 3 as well as the 4 in our O. The thought is Jabari will stick to the 4.

Didn’t consider that notion. It’d be interesting to have NBA level height at the small forward. I never thought we would lol 

On 10/18/2020 at 12:39 PM, Tiger said:

I hate that Ole Miss is starting to be in on good players. What's up with that lol

Kermit can coach. Ol miss will be tough if they start pulling in some highly rated guys. They’ve outplayed us more times than not in our meetings with Kermit as their head coach. 

Figures the whole SEC would raise their game just as we are.😂

I don’t see any easy outs in the West the next few years unless LSU eventually gets creamed by the NCAA. Great coaches top to bottom. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, gravejd said:

Kermit can coach. Ol miss will be tough if they start pulling in some highly rated guys. They’ve outplayed us more times than not in our meetings with Kermit as their head coach. 

I don’t see any easy outs in the West the next few years unless LSU eventually gets creamed by the NCAA. Great coaches top to bottom. 

Arky, MSU, and TAMU have all dropped off a tad in recent years, but all of them have still given us some fits, ESPECIALLY TAMU!!

4 hours ago, gravejd said:

No East/West Divisions in bball but your point remains. Most everyone has elevated their games. 

21 hours ago, gravejd said:

Agreed. Kermit is a thorn in Bruce's side. We need them to stay middle tier talent wise lol. The conference is loaded from a coaching perspective, every single night is going to be a battle. I kinda love it because we always have a chance as long as Bruce is here

• 4 months later...

MAN Barnes better be glad he can recruit because he damn sure is not that good of a actual in game coach.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

MAN Barnes better be glad he can recruit because he damn sure is not that good of a actual in game coach.

I cant say he necessarily wastes talent, as guys do get to the league, but I'd definitely say they underperform on the collegiate level

I don't think he has too many more seasons at this rate, esp if they can stabilize the football program

• Like 1

On 3/6/2021 at 3:22 PM, GwillMac6 said:

We don;t have a McDonalds near campus, do we?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@AUGoo Yes. There's been 1 on Magnolia for decades.

Do they use the same to go bags that they use at UTk?

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

YET ANOTHER REMINDER That Rick Barnes is not actually a good coach!!!! BAHAHAHHAHA

• Like 2
  • Love 2