HAPPY GAMEDAY!!!!!

3rdgeneration

Wow! No morning gameday thread???

I just popped in to say Happy Gameday and War Eagle, friends!!! Let's have a great game and have fun watching the Tigers play. I'm protecting myself from negativity at the moment, so please keep your comments on this thread in a positive, happy to be an Auburn fan kind of way. Thanks!!!

I’ve got a chicken on the smoker and some collards in the crock pot.  I’m ready to watch Auburn bury the cocks.  I think today is going to be the day the offense starts to click.  Defense will look better with Big Kat and Jaylin back.  

“You fight it when it don’t look good.  You fight it when everybody counts you out.  You fight it when there’s no way that anyone thinks you can do it but you.  You keep fighting and at some point you’re going to win it.”

For Pat Dye.  War Eagle!!

War Eagle!  Looking forward to see our Tigers beat the gamecocks. Hope everyone has great football day. War Eagle and Go Braves.!!

War Eagle 🦅!

1 hour ago, shabby said:

4 man rush ain't cutting it

This coaching staff is regressing each year on the recruiting trail as well as being able to get the most out of the talent at AU. Unfortunately, this will be another pass for Gus and all other powers will continue to distance themselves from us, because they at the very least have capable coaches. I mean look at what KY is doing to TN in the 4th and I honestly don’t think we have much of a chance to beat anybody else after today. Very demoralizing watching a team get manhandled week in and week out and then listen to a coach slobber about how practice goes great each week. 

Archived