* Official Auburn vs. South Carolina Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Zeek said:

That's how Favre always felt to me.

I will say, for the most part, it looks to me like he is actually making a big effort to stay in the pocket compared to past games.

Now let's see how we look after the script.

Where is everyone? Carrying this thread this morning lol.

Vastly different looking offense on that drive. It didn't always quick and we had to settle for three but none the less an encouraging Drive

1 minute ago, RunInRed said:

I’m not sure why but it feels like Nix is always playing backyard football

I don’t it most of the time. Favreand Manziel play like that. Sometimes it’s fun to watch. Sometimes it makes me want to pull my hair out.

Good opening drive but don’t understand a screen on third and long even with Flash. Looks like O line is doing some good pass pro. Need to build on this and get the ground game going. 

Just now, wareagleguy said:

Variety and not as predictable. Just need to hit some of the deep shots

Last play was predictable.  Need 11 yards and Nix throws it 1 yard.

Just now, Zeek said:

Now let's see how we look after the script.

Where is everyone? Carrying this thread this morning lol.

Apathetic, probably.

I'm really just interested in watching Tank play.

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I don’t it most of the time. Favreand Manziel play like that. Sometimes it’s fun to watch. Sometimes it makes me want to pull my hair out.

Bo is neither of those. Not even close. 

1 minute ago, wareagleguy said:

Variety and not as predictable. Just need to hit some of the deep shots

If Nix doesn't get better quick, at some point he's gonna have to sit.  Hate to say that but there comes a time when someone else deserves a shot on the field.

Bo needs to put the ball where our receivers can make a football move after catching it. So many times they catch it and where he puts it it stops their momentum or takes them to the ground.

Just now, CleCoTiger said:

If Nix doesn't get better quick, at some point he's gonna have to sit.  Hate to say that but there comes a time when someone else deserves a shot on the field.

Maybe next year when there is a legitimate backup. The guys behind him aren’t going to be an improvement in any way. 

Just now, PigskinPat said:

Box needs to put the ball where our receivers can make a football move after catching it. So many times they catch it and where he puts it it stops their momentum or takes them to the ground.

Just be happy if he throws it close enough to be catchable. He’s not a “throw your guy open” kind of QB. 

Just now, jared52 said:

Maybe next year when there is a legitimate backup. The guys behind him aren’t going to be an improvement in any way. 

I wouldn't be so sure.

1 minute ago, CleCoTiger said:

Who's hating on Bo? Not me. I just think he has to play better.

I agree with that sentiment but holy cow some people gotta say something after every play.

Archived