* Official Auburn vs. South Carolina Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, wde1968 said:

Hard when there's not a glimpse of a #2 QB on the roster.

Pitiful, just pitiful. What other coach would continue to allow his QB to spiral downward?  By his own admission, the game sometimes “moves too fast” for him. Nix.... 

4 minutes ago, Never2Yield said:

Horn is kicking his tail.

And the more he gets beat, the less he wants to play. If he doesn't give full effort, Sit him. Even a worse player giving his all is better than a great one throwing a fit. That goes for Bo too. 

4 minutes ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

Even if Auburn wins this game, they lose the future because the recruiting Battle Is lost there is no reason to come to Auburn unfortunately over any of the other big SEC schools do the parity of the League 

Agree 100%

3 minutes ago, jared52 said:

I apologize to whoever I said it was a terrible idea to put Loy to. Can’t be worse and the guy deserves to play on the field.

What is there to lose? Yank Bo and Seth. Sit their ass. Not gonna get it together to win this one anyway. This is what a poorly coached team looks like.

3 minutes ago, Tiger said:

If we get a new coach in here while the roster is still very good minus the OL we can probably do something special

What good roster????? Where are the players??? Where are the linebackers??? Dline??? Oline???? QB???

Bo throws to Seth because he knows he inaccurate downfield throws will be complete only if the receiver out-wrestles the defender.  Experience is a detriment for AU QBs. 

7 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Time to bench Bo for at least a series. See if Loy can get something going. He's a grad transfer and can probably at least manage the game better than Bo right now. Auburn just too busy jawing and pointing fingers right now. 

Bo is riled up and out of sorts. Seth has an attitude problem at the moment. Both of them need to sit, watch and cool down. Then maybe later on put them back in.

1 minute ago, shabby said:

We have had several different qb coaches so what the hell is going on with development

Dunno, but I'm ready to takeoff and nuke this coaching staff from orbit.  It's the only way to be sure.  

So with an entire 4th quarter to work with, I guess we're about to see if this team is capable of shaking it off and overcome an 8 point deficit to win the game. We're about to find out.

1933 is the one and only time we have lost to South Carolina...

Archived