* Official Auburn vs. South Carolina Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most bull**** officiating in this second half. That was completely a call to **** us on a good play. Absolutely bull s*** trash call.

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

I am shocked that dump off pass worked like it did. 

That was a tunnel screen

1 minute ago, wde1968 said:

Yea there goes more of that no effort from Seth.

Great effort on that play, but you have to be blind to think he gives that effort every play.

Seriously! Bench these players who can't keep their damn mouth shut! I'm sick and tired of seeing it. You're getting whooped by a crap team. You don't get the first down, pop up and run your mouth.

Edit: Grammar

Hell if I was coach I’d be making these jokers do sprints on the sidelines for all the jawing. 

1 minute ago, wcware said:

All Bama receivers can run every route in the tree. We have a deep ball guy, screen guy, and a quitter.

I mean, we could use a WR coach upgrade. Wouldn’t even compare their receivers. 

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Seriously! Bench these players who can't keep their damn mouth shut! I'm sick and tired of seeing it. You're getting whooped buy a crap team. You don't get the first down, pop up and run your mouth.

💯

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Great effort on that play, but you have to be blind to think he gives that effort every play.

Maybe he doesn't give the effort all the time because his QB can't hit him in stride, throws it up for grabs and prays that he can come down with it?

1 minute ago, jj3jordan said:

Anybody else tired of all the showboating?  Getting our rears destroyed and yet we are talking trash.

South Carolina got them out of their game early on. South Carolina's trash talk the whole game, and we've been more concerned about trash talking than playing football. The refs have actually done a terrible job within the entire game. But should have been a stop put to it in the first quarter.

Archived