* Official Auburn vs. South Carolina Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Maybe he doesn't give the effort all the time because his QB can't hit him in stride, throws it up for grabs and prays that he can come down with it?

Now you are making excuses for Seth just like others are making excuses for Bo. They both are doing things wrong. They both are completely out of sorts right now. There is no leadership ANYWHERE. Not from the coaches, not from the players. Nothing. Just hanging heads. 

It's just about to the point of no return for today and possibly the season. Don't know what Loy could do today but it can't be worse than Bo at this point.  

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

So instead of playing to be the best you can be (if you have a dream to make bank in the nfl) you instead be petty, don’t give effort and run your mouth? He has come off as the type that he’d rather ball out in a loss than get no targets in a win. That’s the vibe he gives off.

Hmmm, Seth gives off a petty vibe, but Legacy never gives off an entitled brat vibe in your opinion, blaming weather on performance, throwing tantrums to coaches, etc?  Interesting

Again, because this is ludicrous.

We haven't lost to SCar since the Great ******* Depression...

This would be only the SECOND TIME in program history that we have ever lost to them

Gus is HISTORICALLY BAD

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

So instead of playing to be the best you can be (if you have a dream to make bank in the nfl) you instead be petty, don’t give effort and run your mouth? He has come off as the type that he’d rather ball out in a loss than get no targets in a win. That’s the vibe he gives off.

I'm not saying he's right but I do understand why he wouldn't want to give 100% effort all the time. He's bailed Nix out more than the other way around and then Nix wants to get in his face on the sidelines after bad passes.

1 minute ago, jw 4 au said:

Nix is your glimpse. At least see what 6’-4” can do?  Or the baseball player. Gotta be better than what we are watching. 

Nix isn't a #2 at most schools.

“We’ll get better, they’re a good team.”

-Gustav at the press conference 

Just now, Randman5000 said:

Going to need two touchdowns. Can they do it

No ******* chance without the defense or special teams getting one. We're done.

Can we just call a spade a spade?  This is the worst Auburn team we've seen in years. Probably since 2012 (though they're not *THAT* bad).  Gonna be a long all-SEC season. 

The offense has been dysfunctional for years under Gus, and Chad hasn't made that any better. I doubt things get much better this year or next with the same guys in charge.

The defense has been holding this team together for years, and they have taken a big step back this year. Even before KJ Britt was injured. 

Honestly, for the first time in a long time, attitude seems to be an issue.  Looks as though the wheels are very close to coming off.  Lots of moping around the field today, guys talking trash to the other team, etc.  The most ominous sign of them all, IMO.

It is obviously time to fire Gus.  I appreciate the man- he's a great human being- but it's time for him to go. 

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Welp. I doubt we can score 11 pts in 9 mins lol

Bo has lost his composure and let's face it, our chances wouldn't be great if he hadn't. 

Down 11 with 9 minutes remaining? 

I believe...

...We should have a new Coach

Just now, SCTiger2011 said:

Hmmm, Seth gives off a petty vibe, but Legacy never gives off an entitled brat vibe in your opinion, blaming weather on performance, throwing tantrums to coaches, etc?  Interesting

Bo hasn’t played well but he’s also not flat out quitting on plays. That’s the difference in my opinion on that. Bo is at least laying it all out there, regardless of how he is playing. Seth isnt

1 minute ago, Randman5000 said:

Going to need two touchdowns. Can they do it

They, yes, us, no.

3 minutes ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Yes Bo has backing by Daddy and after that little brother gets same backing.

Archived