* Official Auburn vs. South Carolina Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, gr82be said:

Bo has lost his composure and let's face it, our chances wouldn't be great if he hadn't. 

This right here. Bo is the exact opposite of Nick Marshall. He's antsy, emotional and needs to be more patient and composed all around

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welp that'll just about do it. No cohesion on either side of the ball.

I've said it will take a team collapse like that of 2012 to do Gus in this year. We're on pace.

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

I'm not saying he's right but I do understand why he wouldn't want to give 100% effort all the time. He's bailed Nix out more than the other way around and then Nix wants to get in his face on the sidelines after bad passes.

Bird has specifically said that seth has “quit” on two potentially game changing passes. If Seth only wants to use 1/4 of his talent, then idk what to say

2 minutes ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

Now you are making excuses for Seth just like others are making excuses for Bo. They both are doing things wrong. They both are completely out of sorts right now. There is no leadership ANYWHERE. Not from the coaches, not from the players. Nothing. Just hanging heads. 

Nope, I never said what he is doing is okay. I'm saying that I can see why he's acting the way he is. Would I want to put my safety at risk going over the middle with a passer like Nix? Probably not. Nix closes his eyes, hurls a prayer to Williams, and hopes that his WR can bail him out.

Stop blaming the players. This is 💯 on the coaches. We have the talent. Our head coach is the problem. He is the ultimate QB regressor. Every. Single. QB. Regressed under him. How many times does this have to keep happening before people that matter get a freaking clue.

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

Down 11 with 9 minutes remaining? 

I believe...

...We should have a new Coach

Honestly Kentucky should have beat us and so should Arkansas. We'd be a lot closer to getting rid of Gus if they had.

3 minutes ago, tbone1430 said:

“We’ll get better, they’re a good team.”

-Gustav at the press conference 

No doubt

9 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Maybe he doesn't give the effort all the time because his QB can't hit him in stride, throws it up for grabs and prays that he can come down with it?

Haha. He gets thrown to 10x more than anyone else, even when he cant get open. His attitude is crap. Who your QB is or what he does doesnt determine your attitude on the field unless you are a loser. You suck it up and be a leader instead of being an ass.

What!!! Our guys are talking trash? I thought we only recruited upstanding “Auburn Men”. With our “do it the right way” coach. That’s our excuse for missing on grown a** men recruits and not hiring a Alpha coach!!!! 

We'd be up by 20 if we just gave Tank the damn ball instead of trying to be a damn air raid team

3 minutes ago, wde1968 said:

Nix isn't a #2 at most schools.

He had a 50% pass completion percentage IN HIGH SCHOOL!  You sure about that?  

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Bo hasn’t played well but he’s also not flat out quitting on plays. That’s the difference in my opinion on that. Bo is at least laying it all out there, regardless of how he is playing. Seth isnt

We'll have to agree to disagree. I think bailing out of the pocket for no reason, overthrowing WR after WR, not setting your feet when you have time. That's basically the same as a WR quitting.

Archived