* Official Auburn vs. South Carolina Game Thread *

abw0004

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Tank and Capers playing harder than anyone. Sad when freshmen are leading the team in effort.

I guess the haven’t been “coached” enough. They don’t know any better.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously how bad does it have to get for people to quit defending Gus and blaming other s***?

Just now, CR said:

Especially on this team.

Imagine him behind an OL that could run block. Dude is special 

super happy to see him making the deans list as well. He will be successful at whatever he does

2 minutes ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

Too bad we shipped Gatewood off so Bo could be comfy. So much talent leaked. 

I was buried alive for saying this last year! As I'm sure you were/would've been, and most people. Damn shame how disconnected people were from the product on the field just bc we got this legacy that made some incredible plays. People couldn't separate potential from production. 

Tank finishes game with 7 carries for 900 yards. 0 TD’s. Bo goes 3-73 and we lose. Gotta work on execution and everything that goes with that.

5 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

I like Bird but just because he says it doesn't mean anything is true. The play that Seth "gave up on" was so far off the mark that even if he didn't he wouldn't made the catch.

You're correct. The problem is, Seth ran up to the DB and never even tried to break out. When a receiver stops on an out, it leads to a very easy INT opportunity. That's what happened.

So here is a question... since our National Championship appearance have we ever been in the discussion for a Natty? Shouldn't that concern people? Closest we came was right before UGA absolutely embarrassed us in the SECCG

Just now, SCTiger2011 said:

lol, already the "y'all don't know what goes on behind the scenes" tweets from former players.  That usually waits until week 6.  They're always cryptic and happen every year.  So if it's a regular thing, why isn't there a change at the top?

Well.....they're right.....we don't. It doesn't matter when it's said. 

3 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Seriously how bad does it have to get for people to quit defending Gus and blaming other s***?

Is there anyone left on this forum that still defends Gus? 

12 minutes ago, jw 4 au said:

Geeze this is brutal. What is the definition of insanity?  

7 years 49 million

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

They think if we give Gus a couple more years he’ll get it figured out. it’s insane.

Just now, bigbird said:

You're correct. The problem is, Seth ran up to the DB and never even tried to break out. When a receiver stops on an out, it leads to a very easy INT opportunity. That's what happened.

Bo Derangement Syndrome can't be reasoned with. Again, people need to quit focusing on the players and accept this all comes back to the head coach who needs to go. We have plenty of talent. We should have waxed this team by 20+

Just now, Zeek said:

So here is a question... since our National Championship appearance have we ever been in the discussion for a Natty? Shouldn't that concern people? Closest we came was right before UGA absolutely embarrassed us in the SECCG

We were in the top 4 most of 2014. Not to defend Gus. He's gotta go, but 2014 still seemed like we were in good hands most of the season. 

The defense might be the most weak in years. They NEVER push a RB back or stick him at the LOS and have him go down. There’s always a yard or two after contact by the LBs. 

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

I'll have to go back and look at the play, to me it didn't look like he stopped on the route. It looked like he was about to make his break and Bo had already thrown the pass into the hands of a defender.

I’m just not sure why you guys waste y’all’s time arguing back and forth over different individual players when the problem is Gus, has been Gus, and will be Gus until his buyout is lower and Auburn can kick him to the curb. 

Archived