* Official Auburn vs. South Carolina Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, auburndkel said:

Would that meaning losing every game for the rest of the season, and losing the (current) recruiting class?  If not, what else?

Not just losses, but the performance in said losses. He would have to lose the team. 

Just now, wcware said:

I will take Mike Dubose at this point 

Give me Mike Gundy at least he's a man.

8 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I was buried alive for saying this last year! As I'm sure you were/would've been, and most people. Damn shame how disconnected people were from the product on the field just bc we got this legacy that made some incredible plays. People couldn't separate potential from production. 

I was super p!$$ off that Joey was treated they way he was. I knew then that he’d leave. Now there’s this crap play on the field

5 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

I'll have to go back and look at the play, to me it didn't look like he stopped on the route. It looked like he was about to make his break and Bo had already thrown the pass into the hands of a defender.

On that replay, it looked like Bo was throwing an out and Seth ran a dig.

1 minute ago, boisnumber1 said:

This is one thing that really pisses me off with Gus. He should have been all up in somebody's face whether it made a difference or not. Do it before they actually announce the penalty, and see if you can make them change it. Refs are stupid, they do things like that. But he's over there with his thumb up his butt. He never said a word about the spot on third down either. The ball never made the 35-yard line. At least challenge it. What do you have to lose at this point?

He should have been doing it for most of the game.  I just think he really doesn’t care.  Cannot wait for him to be gone. 

Just now, far_away_fan said:

I was super p!$$ off that Joey was treated they way he was. I knew then that he’d leave. Now there’s this crap play on the field

I love watching Joey succeed. 

Just now, wcware said:

I will take Mike Dubose at this point 

Woah, woah woah... Step back from the ledge. We’re here for you,man.  We don’t need any rash decisions.

Just now, AubWes33 said:

3rd and long...brace yourself for an 11yrd completion or defensive PI. 

Or a personal foul by Smoke or Sherwood. They are still yapping after every play. 

Just now, AubWes33 said:

3rd and long...brace yourself for an 11yrd completion or defensive PI. 

Nah with how soft our defense has played I would say it's a run up the middle for 20 yards

2 minutes ago, 1856 said:

He should have been doing it for most of the game.  I just think he really doesn’t care.  Cannot wait for him to be gone. 

He has always been that way. There've been dozens of times when he should say something he just stands over there.It is another aspect of coaching you completely does not understand.

I want to see Gus lighting someone up. Screaming, getting in someone's grill, doing literally anything.

15 minutes ago, wde1968 said:

50% isn't good so no I don't think he'd be high on many depth charts. On a straight drop back off he'd be in serious trouble with those feet.

Well then we agree!😎. I thought you were saying the opposite.haha. 

Archived