* Official Auburn vs. South Carolina Game Thread *

abw0004

1 minute ago, DAG said:

We will get dominated. It is ova. My mom who is the nicest lady ever and doesn’t get to up and down just cursed Gus. It’s time. 

Gus could drive anyone to cussing. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Sully to Beasley said:

I wish it was only 6 million.

We can afford the buyout. 85,000 fans paying less than 300 would get it done. There's a lot more than 85,000 fans who would chip in at this point getting that cost down.

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

I'll defend Bo but honestly it doesn't matter with Gus here. Everything is a mute point until that useless thief is out of Auburn and off our payroll.

I don’t want to get down on the players too badly but just, damn, Bo cost us this game. His complete lack of awareness at the end there was incredibly discouraging 

When you coach like a high school coach - your players play like it. Bo is playing like a sophomore in high school. There has to be plays with reads and choices and he continually makes none of the reads necessary - he just takes off running like in high school. Someone with better maturity needs to take over - at QB and coach. 

Just now, cole256 said:

Nah it's no defending ALL parts of this team. You may have used to say it's everybody on Bo at best you now have to say Bo needs to get better too. Our team needs an over haul. Head coach first

Agreed, I just think with a better coach we see a lot of these players looking a lot better.

My ******* head hurts.....even if it's not going to work we have one of the best jump ball wr's in the country......You at least TRY that

1 minute ago, fredst said:

I don’t want to get down on the players too badly but just, damn, Bo cost us this game. His complete lack of awareness at the end there was incredibly discouraging 

Full team failure minus Carlson. Defense just quit playing at one point. Too busy running their mouths.

3 minutes ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

As much as we want it, we aren't going to get it. Not this year. I just dont see it happening. 

I am sorry to say that I agree with that. It's has turned out to be a double curse...and I hate to say it out loud, but as long as CGM is HC, Nix will be the starter. And No One else will get to see the field. Oh, by the way...Thanks to CGM going for 2 on our first TD, the odds of us getting 6 AND then the 2 points to tie was almost None!

Bo is bad but its not just Bo. There isn't a single part of this team that acts they give a rats behind. The only player with any effort is Tank. And the coaching, there is none

Ok, so I bleed orange and blue and try to support my team no matter what. And I will always support and watch them play. I can see both sides of most issues. I will support whatever Greene chooses to do. But wow Gus is just bad. Even our wins are questionable. Not talking about the call last week, but we should have been kneeling the ball with a 20 point lead last week AND this week. Period. We need to move on from Gus. Why delay the inevitable. If not now, later this year or next. Just do it!  

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Full team failure minus Carlson. Defense just quit playing at one point. Too busy running their mouths.

Agree. Nix is the most visible and looks completely uncoached. He has made zero progress that I can discern since the Oregon game

The last two plays tell you all you need to know about Bo.  Me before team.  The fact that he didn't try to get out of bounds on the next to last play and he didn't even throw the ball on the last play says it all.

Additionally, SC called a timeout before the last play which should tell you all you need to know about the coaching staff.

5 minutes ago, fredst said:

Did y’all know that Bo’s Dad played at Auburn and he had his picture taken with Cam Newton after the 2010 natty game?

Did y’all know that Jarrett Stidham got engaged in the summer of 2018?

6 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

HAHAHAHA!  Laughing at our ineptitude is all that I can muster anymore.

Get ready for an epic beat down next week in Oxford folks.

As of today, there's not a game where we won't get beat down

Archived