* Official Auburn vs. South Carolina Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, murpjf88 said:

And Kentucky beat Tennessee and we beat Kentucky. So there's that!

What's the saying...

"On any given Sunday."

Doesn't mean anything.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, cole256 said:

My ******* head hurts.....even if it's not going to work we have one of the best jump ball wr's in the country......You at least TRY that

yeah i mean worst thing is 4th INT... whats one more... 50/50 he MAY win one....

Just now, Southwest said:

Well Liberty beat Syracuse, that's a thing..

I bet they'd beat us.

2 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

Bo isn't getting the coaching he needs, and it's obvious. He should have grabbed some pine after that 3rd pick.

I bet he is getting an earful from the coaches - and yet he still plays this way. I'm not sure on instruction/repetition - but I imagine they have tried some efforts. At some point it has to fall on him to start making the adjustments and be a better learner.

Just now, tigers23 said:

Bo is bad but its not just Bo. There isn't a single part of this team that acts they give a rats behind. The only player with any effort is Tank. And the coaching, there is none

I do agree with that somewhat. Had Nix not lost the game for us trying to play Superman, without the encouragement he kept giving, I do think we could have limped out of town with a win. BUT it would not have been pretty nor encouraging.

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

As of today, there's not a game where we won't get beat down

Ole Miss is gonna rape us. 

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

As of today, there's not a game where we won't get beat down

Ehhh, I still think MSU is really bad.  But otherwise, yeah, it's gonna be rough.

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

Saban has been cleared to coach tonight

Was there ever any doubt?

8 minutes ago, Zeek said:

We can afford the buyout. 85,000 fans paying less than 300 would get it done. There's a lot more than 85,000 fans who would chip in at this point getting that cost down.

293808C0-F6BE-4603-BB27-D3F5BD91858F.jpeg

Time to humble Bo and bench him. It seems to me that he thinks he is the most important player on the field.  As Alabama and Georgia have shown, the most important thing about the QB is to be able to manage the game and get the ball to your skill players.  He is not doing that. Time to give Loy a shot

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

Ehhh, I still think MSU is really bad.  But otherwise, yeah, it's gonna be rough.

I don't see how we defend them. Tutt will get eaten alive.

5 minutes ago, AUinbammerland said:

The last two plays tell you all you need to know about Bo.  Me before team.  The fact that he didn't try to get out of bounds on the next to last play and he didn't even throw the ball on the last play says it all.

Additionally, SC called a timeout before the last play which should tell you all you need to know about the coaching staff.

Utterly stupid post. Doesn't prove selfishness at all. If anything, it proves trying to make a play so bad that you lose all common and game sense. You see him do this constantly throughout the game. Not a good trait for a QB to have, but for you to think you know he is being selfish is absurd.

Until now, one of the defenses of Gus was that his players played hard for him and he never lost the team. Not so sure that’s the case still.....

Round up the usual suspects 

We can’t even run 10% of the playbook

New coordinators 

I'm going take over play calling......

2 things....

1—- do we have any type of bootleg play in the “arsenal”?  Once again, RZ playcaling bad

2—what is going on w all of the trash talking crap??  The DBs need to shut up and just make a play.   This jawjacking just makes them look stupid.  

Just now, fredst said:

Until now, one of the defenses of Gus was that his players played hard for him and he never lost the team. Not so sure that’s the case still.....

Looks like the offense has had about enough of this experiment

Archived