* Official Auburn vs. South Carolina Game Thread *

abw0004

2 minutes ago, cctiger said:

And Gus needs a U-Haul!

With his contract 7 years at $7 million a year, if he gets a "pass" from management this year, AU still owes him 4 more years. Try not to think about it, it hurts too  much.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

Utterly stupid post. Doesn't prove selfishness at all. If anything, it proves trying to make a play so bad that you lose all common and game sense. You see him do this constantly throughout the game.

Yup. He busts his ass its not an effort issue of selfish issue. He's trying too hard honestly and its making him panicked

6 minutes ago, difball said:

I bet he is getting an earful from the coaches - and yet he still plays this way. I'm not sure on instruction/repetition - but I imagine they have tried some efforts. At some point it has to fall on him to start making the adjustments and be a better learner.

I would be willing to bet that you would lose that bet 

1 minute ago, au701948 said:

With his contract 7 years at $7 million a year, if he gets a "pass" from management this year, AU still owes him 4 more years. Try not to think about it, it hurts too  much.

We can buy him out. We need to do so now.

I’m so ready to have a coach that coaches to win the game instead of one that plays to not lose the game. 

5 minutes ago, kdog0405 said:

Time to humble Bo and bench him. It seems to me that he thinks he is the most important player on the field.  As Alabama and Georgia have shown, the most important thing about the QB is to be able to manage the game and get the ball to your skill players.  He is not doing that. Time to give Loy a shot

I do genuinely agree. But as I said somewhere else, as long as CGM is HC, Bo will be the starter. There is not a whole lot of hope at the moment.

Archived