Conspiracy Time: Did Gus Play Politics?

Malcolm_FleX48

26 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Lol he deleted my post then liked dude's post. Gotta love it

So if I’m blocked everybody can just talk junk and my response is ignored?  Did I delete your post?  I’m friggin lost ain’t gonna lie.  

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Politics certainly in football when I played...........If it were Auburn powers calling the shots Pat Sullivan's son would have been a starter.....He rarely saw playing time.

19 hours ago, The Freak said:

JG, 1st start vs the #1 defense in the SEC:

17/30, 109 yds, 87.2 QBR, 24 rushes for 57 yards

BN, 15th start vs UGA:

21/40 177 yds, QBR 56, 11 rushes for 8 yards

Just a little apples to apples truth bomb for those of us still high on the LSU game performance.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/boxscore?gameId=401237117 Your statistics for Gatewood are incorrect. For apples to apples, use these stats

Joey Gatewood 15/25  91 yds  Avg 3.6 0

QB rating 43.2, Rushing 16 carries for 23 yards.

Or you have this which offers a different QB rating but either way they pretty much played the same except Bo had more pass attempts and have a wr named Seth Williams. But anybody that was waiting to compare this first game to draw any kind of conclusion wasn't too smart. A QB playing for Kentucky dictating the tempo to keep the game close......actually a decent job especially under these circumstances

Screenshot_20201102-085837_Sports.jpg

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

https://www.espn.com/college-football/boxscore?gameId=401237117 Your statistics for Gatewood are incorrect. For apples to apples, use these stats

Joey Gatewood 15/25  91 yds  Avg 3.6 0

QB rating 43.2, Rushing 16 carries for 23 yards.

Thanks, I got the original numbers from espn, not sure if I screwed it up or if they were updated later.  As cole pointed out the QBR is now at 90.6.  So basically, there is no way to make a determination which QB is better based on that one game.

20 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Literally muted this dude without a single direct interaction. If he's going to talk this much and try to stunt on folks, it would help if he knew something about the game.

There are some people in life who simply enjoy trolling, without any attempt to engage in meaningful conversations.  It’s best to just mute them and stay away from their nonsense. 

Archived