Ole Miss Score Predictions

Zeek

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ole miss will win for the simple fact , I don’t think we can score with them. I think they will get in the upper 30s here.

Its a must win for us. Where are any wins going forward? We will squeak out a win and rely on the running game. No more dumb calls like going for two after the first TD. 

If AU runs the ball they have a real shot because OM has trouble stopping anyone. Could be a huge game for Tank. We all know what is going to happen though, AU will try to air it out to work the kinks out of the offense. Bo will make mistakes then he and Seth will throw hissy fits. Team will give up and then Lane will let it fly to troll Gus and Auburn because it’s something he loves to do. 

Ole Miss 38

Auburn 31

Really hoping this is the straw that breaks the camel’s back. If they lose to OM they are almost all but guaranteed to finish 2-8. No way these coaches could rally this team. End this nightmare. 

I wouldn't be so quick to write off Ole Miss just yet. I think they're game against Arkansas was a layover loss. They has the toughest game they'll play all year last week and traded blows with bammer for 3 and a half quarters. 

OM-28

AU-14

3 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

If USC can score 30 on us, and they are an avg offense, then OM will put 40+ on us.

We won't be able to keep up, so I expect a 42-30 loss.

Corral had 6 picks last week.  Gotta think that could affect him and OM's game plan.

5 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Corral had 6 picks last week.  Gotta think that could affect him and OM's game plan.

I think OM got cocky, going toe to toe with Alabama, and went into the Ark and got taken to the wood shed  and they were playing on the road. 

When games like that happen, the next game they become more focused, and remember they are home. 

This is the game I've pointed to as the one where the offensive coaches & players finally get it together. Defensive secondary & pass rush are another conversation. 

Auburn 42

Ole Miss 35

Ole Miss defense is terrible, maybe historically bad. We will score 30 just because we took the field. Will we stop them - that is the question. 
Gus is against the wall. This is when he usually wins. 
38-35 AU 

Afterwards Gus says we are coming around and we were really flying Around out there

OM - 45
AU - 24

The wheels come off this week. I hate to see it because GM is a good dude. But, its past time to pay him well and move on to the future. He had every opportunity to do well, and sometimes he did, but the glass is shattered now and can't be fixed

10 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Ole Miss defense is terrible, maybe historically bad. We will score 30 just because we took the field. Will we stop them - that is the question. 
Gus is against the wall. This is when he usually wins. 
38-35 AU 

Afterwards Gus says we are coming around and we were really flying Around out there

Great week of practice 

• WarTiger changed the title to Ole Miss Score Predictions
13 hours ago, DAG said:

Ole miss will win for the simple fact , I don’t think we can score with them. I think they will get in the upper 30s here.

thats what i'm thinking we're gonna need our D to hold them to a low scoring type game need it to be 24-21, 17-10 etc late in the game if they are able to match us score for score

7-7

14-14 

21-21

it'll be a long day

Archived