Ole Miss Score Predictions

Zeek

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, jAUSon said:

I love how most everybody is assigning Auburn a wierd football score. 31, 26, 16, etc.  😂.

Because we know that there's going to be an unnecessary 2-pt conversion attempt?

5 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Because we know that there's going to be an unnecessary 2-pt conversion attempt?

Either successfull or not. Plus throw in that it could happen twice, or hell maybe three times. It's funny to me.

Edit: also embarrasing

3 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

Covid giving Auburn an assist, Ole Miss is gonna be short handed this week

And if we lose...

On 10/21/2020 at 9:03 AM, gr82b4au said:

OM having Covid issues... 

Auburn having coaching issues...

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

And if we lose...

An epic meltdown on this board, a few people getting banned or suspended, probably a few divorces, a few threatening letters to the Athletic Department, a major consumption of alcohol, people will be getting out their paper bag heads, people will suggest hiring Lane Kiffin, some will still blame the weird off season as an excuse even though every team went through it and some have new coaches and offenses, yet we are running the same basic system with some tweaks.........

1 minute ago, auburnphan said:

words words words, a major consumption of alcohol, words words words, words hiring Lane Kiffin, words words words

Um, this sounds AWESOME.

54 minutes ago, jAUSon said:

I love how most everybody is assigning Auburn a wierd football score. 31, 26, 16, etc.  😂.

When was 31 an Odd score?

On 10/19/2020 at 7:42 AM, casatiger said:

In typical gus fashion:  Auburn wins a game the fans think he has no chance of winning.   35-24.  

Agree with this. This will be his TAMU 2015, UGA 2017, TAMU 2018, and Bama 2019. Seemed like we had little to no chance in those games, but played way above our heads. 

Me, now: Hey 2014 Loof, in Gus's 8th year at Auburn, people are going to think he has no chance of beating Lane Kiffin in his 1st year at Ole Miss.

2014 Loof: Hol up

8 hours ago, ellitor said:

@WalkingCarpet  Sadly nope. More like virtually a 0% chance. We probably have to lose out to have a shot at him being fired this season.

I'm trying to speak it into existence. 

57 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Me, now: Hey 2014 Loof, in Gus's 8th year at Auburn, people are going to think he has no chance of beating Lane Kiffin in his 1st year at Ole Miss.

2014 Loof: Hol up

Back then, if you’d have said Gus was going to be here 8 years, I’d have asked how many nattys does he have.  You don’t take over a program 2 years removed from a NC and stay at Auburn 8 years without some hardware.

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

Um yes we are. We are missing two of our LB‘s because they are sitting out due to Covid and one of them is the other major team leader on roster.

Sorry I was talking about quarantine. Yes You are correct but our situation is not like Ole Miss and FL who supposedly are missing buttloads if people for quarantine. I think our weekly number was 0 again. 

37 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Back then, if you’d have said Gus was going to be here 8 years, I’d have asked how many nattys does he have.  You don’t take over a program 2 years removed from a NC and stay at Auburn 8 years without some hardware.

At least before 11/8...

On 10/19/2020 at 8:03 AM, auskull said:

Its a must win for us. Where are any wins going forward? We will squeak out a win and rely on the running game. No more dumb calls like going for two after the first TD. 

Think you will see a heavy attack by Tank and Pegues until if and when Ole Miss gets way ahead. Sure Ole Miss game plan is to score a lot early to eliminate our running game. Defense gotta show up play smart with no penalties.

Archived