TT should apologize to dansby and thomas

AUinVA

Coach TT should apologize to Karlos Dansby and D. Thomas for what he has done to them. these guys had the heart and determination to forego millions of dollars in the NFL to come back to Auburn and help win a championship. I remember the day they pulled those Au hats out at the press conference last year and everybody was so excited. Instead of planning properly and getting his troops excited to play, TT was swimming in his stupid pool of money that our AD so nitwittingly bestowed upon him for a 9-3 season. Those two great players should have left TT in the dust. I want to personally thank those two for the extra year they gave to Auburn and I wish them nothing but the best. I hope they go on to do great things which i am sure they will, i just hope that TT leaves Auburn at the end of this year too. Bring Petrino back home!

I am glad they stayed, and they would have been drafted pretty high last year, but they will go even higher this year I am sure. And just a few places will mean lots more money, don't be feeling too sorry for these guys.

I am glad they stayed, and they would have been drafted pretty high last year, but they will go even higher this year I am sure. And just a few places will mean lots more money, don't be feeling too sorry for these guys.

The season isn't over yet, they could still shred a knee (I hope not). For what? To be a SEC also ran??? I don't htink that is what Tubby sold them on...

I could truly shed tears for the dreams that were shattered by this O staff this year. Dreams of a young man are very strong and die hard. We are playing for nothing now but a State title and CTT has never beaten Bama @ JHS.

Winning the Iron Bowl will help salve the wound but wont make the disappointment of this season go away though.

Archived