AU vs Baylor

bigbird

We got some heavy weights coming up next season! I wonder if Mitchel is still there? I think they wold have lost a lot from last season but i bet they will be a good team again

1 hour ago, gravejd said:

We got some heavy weights coming up next season! I wonder if Mitchel is still there? I think they wold have lost a lot from last season but i bet they will be a good team again

If not mistaken they have 4 starters back and DM is still there

49 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

If not mistaken they have 4 starters back and DM is still there

Oh man.....i was thinking they had a lot of upperclassmen on that team last season. I love Bruce Pearl and the direction of our basketball program, but its going to take some kind of coaching job for us not to get blown out by Gonzaga and Baylor in the early goings next season. I have hopes we can end next season looking good but i don't have much hope for starting out the season looking good. 

This is going to be a super tough non-con schedule for us. Our extremely young roster will be hit in the mouth early and hopefully it's going to pay off big time by the time SEC play rolls around. I will be extremely pleased if we knock off one of them, I think splitting these 2 would be a good look for our program.

21 minutes ago, Tiger said:

This is going to be a super tough non-con schedule for us. Our extremely young roster will be hit in the mouth early and hopefully it's going to pay off big time by the time SEC play rolls around. I will be extremely pleased if we knock off one of them, I think splitting these 2 would be a good look for our program.

I would take a split in a heartbeat imo

2 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

I would take a split in a heartbeat imo

Yup these are some true powers we are going against in a rebuilding year for us with a team that has never played together. It's going to be TOUGH. I'm excited to see how our young guys hold up though. You know Bruce is going to have them amped up

Archived