* Official Auburn vs. Ole Miss Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, autigeremt said:

I think the best way we win this game is by scoring before half and the first possession of the second half. Our defense can’t stop them. 

this defense can't stop anybody

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Grimnir said:

So, we’re not calling holding today I guess

or False start... even the announcer mentioned it on that TD drive of theirs and looked like it happened 2 straight plays...

Just now, autigeremt said:

I think the best way we win this game is by scoring before half and the first possession of the second half. Our defense can’t stop them. 

Let's hope we can do that!

1 minute ago, autigeremt said:

It's Gus. There's 3 minutes left so we run out the clock.

2 minutes ago, Tiger said:

We need a Sensei Mudd so bad

Why In TF do we keep playing Big Kat?  My dad and I are rolling on the floor laughing at his gameplay.  

1 minute ago, autigeremt said:

No doubt. 

2 minutes ago, AUStew87 said:

Defense looks slow and unmotivated. Not sure we have even practiced tackling since the end of last season. 

It’s obvious to me that no spring AND no fall fundamentals has hurt..

Gus malzahn is just a total idiot. We have the chance to score before the half and then get the ball back after the half and make it a 14-point game, so what does he do? Let's run out the damn clock. What an idiot

1 minute ago, EastAl_Tiger said:

6 minute drive with 3 minutes left

It was strategic. Gus wanted Lane to use his TO first!

1 minute ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

Why are we not running our 2 minute offense?  We just let 30 seconds leak off the clock subbing players.

Gus coaching scared

1 minute ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

Why are we not running our 2 minute offense?  We just let 30 seconds leak off the clock subbing players.

you mean a slow sideways pass for 2 yd gain isn't part of everyone's 2 minute offense?

3 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

Gus malzahn is just a total idiot. We have the chance to score before the half and then get the ball back after the half and make it a 14-point game, so what does he do? Let's run out the damn clock. What an idiot

Let's get the field goal and go have some orange slices! 

4 minutes ago, Amwest20 said:

Why In TF do we keep playing Big Kat?  My dad and I are rolling on the floor laughing at his gameplay.  

He has not been the pass rusher we need. I keep waiting for the light to come on 

Archived