* Official Auburn vs. Ole Miss Game Thread *

abw0004

1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Yes but let’s not let them drive the length of the field and hope we can pick it off in the end zone . That’s a losing bet. 

Agreed. That 3rd down conversion where the RB pinballed his way to the marker was awful

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

McCreary got top end speed, no one tried to really set up a path for the guy lol 

He also got tackled by literally the first guy possible.

We need to take those outside screens out of our playbook completely we just never have mastered that play . Works well against us so maybe they get the wrong impression from practice time. 

1 minute ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

You have no idea what would have happened so there's no reason to even say this. Defender was in the backfield before the handoff. Shivers was hit a split second after he secured the ball.  Chill. 

Wouldn't call that a hit but OK bud. You seeing tank shaking off tackles now? 

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

It’s legitimately sabotage to have anyone, including Shivers, starting over Tank

i don’t even want to do the Kam thing where you give them the first series out of respect 

I couldn’t agree more

I was about to say this is already looking like CGM calling plays, but then we ran a slant and threw across the middle. At least CCM called one play!

Offensive line doing some work!

3 minutes ago, atl-tiger said:

Wouldn't call that a hit but OK bud. You seeing tank shaking off tackles now? 

Did I say that Tank wasn't good? No I did not. I am however telling you to make a fair assessment instead of jumping on a player for one play where he was hit in the backfield. Did you just see Shivers spell Tank then pick up the first down? We need them both. Or do you want to have another KJ situation where Tank gets run into the freaking ground?

Archived