* Official Auburn vs. Ole Miss Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and THATS how you use tank and Shivers / DJ.... 

Shivers came in to give Tank a break with th D on their heels and broke off a NICE run too... DJ is a decent runner and seems to be the best pass blocker  / pass catcher too on obvious must have passing situations.

best drive we've had in a while.

Now let's go D.

Dline  is not getting pushed backwards so far.

Whee are the linebackers?

5 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

This is what I expected. OM is Soooo bad on D and Tank is soooo good. 

And we’re looking sooooooo bad on defense now that we have the lead.  SOS.

3 minutes ago, atl-tiger said:

I would just like the better players to start. I watched Shivers on the 1st series get 1 yard on 2 carries then watched tank on 2nd series drive us down the field for a td. 

Each snap is its own individual situation. Different O play calls, different execution from each individual player, different D calls against play, different execution from them. You saw two plays, one of which where Shivers was hit in backfield right after getting ball. He shouldn't have even gotten the handoff on that play. Tank playing well is no reason to go after someone else for ONE play that they didn't go off on. 

1 minute ago, AUcivE09 said:

we literally had a defender jump out of the way......

Sherwood completely whiffed on Plumlee's long run despite being completely unblocked.

Just now, j0hnnyRingo said:

Never would I thought the best way to attack an Auburn Defense would be up the gut.

They’re getting the LB’s out of position. Easy pickin’s when that happens.

Just now, j0hnnyRingo said:

Never would I thought the best way to attack an Auburn Defense would be up the gut.

Because of the fronts that Auburn plays in paired with losing a lot of star talent to the draft and injuries, turns out, this is the best way to kill our D. 

Archived