Tank (merged threads)

Maverick.AU

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Regardless of everything else today,  let’s take a moment to appreciate this man

It will be interesting to see if he can hit 1,000 yards before the season is over.  

9 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Regardless of everything else today,  let’s take a moment to appreciate this man

Easily my new favorite active player since KJ is down right now. I love Tank’s grit, drive, and determination. That’s all I ask from players, and Tank is an absolute beast. I wish I could tell him myself how great it is to watch him play for my team!

3 minutes ago, Auburn Tiger said:

Easily my new favorite active player since KJ is down right now. I love Tank’s grit, drive, and determination. That’s all I ask from players, and Tank is an absolute beast. I wish I could tell him myself how great it is to watch him play for my team!

I also think it showed today what a tank shivers combo can do for this offense 

I like how they swapped him out to get a break at times. Gus has a tendency to ride a guy like him into the ground. 
I would love to see him for four years HEALTHY.

4 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I also think it showed today what a tank shivers combo can do for this offense 

Yep I liked the fact we had success when our horse came off the field 

15 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

I like how they swapped him out to get a break at times. Gus has a tendency to ride a guy like him into the ground. 

3 years max at this point. But yes, running him ragged like KJ would be a travesty. 

21 minutes ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

3 years max at this point. But yes, running him ragged like KJ would be a travesty. 

He's not like Kerryon. We overran Kerryon for sure. But Tank can clearly handle 20 carry games just fine. And would probably be fine with 30 carries.

We ran Kerryon as though he was a power back, but he wasn't. Tank is a power back.

4 hours ago, CCTAU said:

Gus proved me wrong on that today. 

Tank is clearly the real deal.  Tough, strong, physical, hits the hole with purpose. Over the next few games we will have a better gauge for just how good he will be.  I will be interested to see him have a true breakaway foot race to gauge his top end game speed against an sec cornerback. A combination tank and vette would be lethal. 

2 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

When was the last time we had someone this good as a true freshman?

Nobody in a 30 year olds lifetime I promise you that.  

Not a lot to look forward to this season and future seasons to come in this football purgatory we find ourselves in because of this buy-out hell BUT MAN OH MAN!!!!!!!!! TANK FREAKING BIGSBY IS A GOT DANG STUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD PONNNNNNNNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mercy I ABSOLUTELY LOOOOOOOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE watching this kid play. DUDE IS SPECIAL!!!!!!!!!!! Dude is the first or second best (Caddy would be the other) true freshmen RB I have ever seen in my 31 years of Auburn football history. If he stays healthy *KNOCK ON WOOD* He is absolutely going to go down as not only one of the greatest RB in AU history but one of the best AU fball players period!!! WOOOOO!!!! And y'all knoooooooooooow how much this kills me as someone who is sick and tired of the same ol run run run the ball Auburn has always been as a football program. Until we can fire this lame duck finally and get a Head Coach who can actually successfully develop QBs and throw the ball all over the yard I WILL ENJOY FUTURE HEISMAN FINALIST * KNOCK ON WOOD*(YAH I SAID IT WHAT??!!! lol) TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK!!!!!

mmjh.gif

jh.jpg

dasdas.jpg

22 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

I really wish Gwill would just say what he feels and stop holding back. 

cbvbcv.gif

9 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

Dude is special for sure! The most exciting player on the team for me. Hope he continues upward in development......STUD.

Archived