Tank (merged threads)

Maverick.AU

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, savorytiger said:

If he can add any muscle on his frame I'd take it. He's not exactly small, but he doesn't seem to be the same size as the Bama/GA backs. Anything to reduce the likelyhood of an injury. I just want to watch this kid play for a long time.

Another year in the weight program and he will be a beast. 

51 minutes ago, aucat said:

The biggest concern here is:  can we keep this beast RB next yr? 

What does that even mean?

Okay so statistically speaking he's actually really close to Roc Thomas

Screenshot_20201026-212239_Chrome.jpg

12 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

What was the level of competition for Roc?

Fair question, I don't think he played many SEC games IIRC

1 hour ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Because we lose a lot or something and he may want to transfer or something...is my presumption of his reasoning. 

I think if we were having the season we are, but Tank was still riding the pine behind 2-3 guys that might be a possible issue. Since he got his opps early and took advantage, I think he is all in on AU for his college career barring a total disaster. 

I knew he was going to be good, but he has shown things I didn't realize. His awareness is on another level for a freshamn. He knows when to hit a hole wide #$% open and he knows how to be patient and wait for a hole to open. He has a great one cut and acceleration. Someone mentioned his top end speed...I would say go look at the kick off return. He broke through tackles, then started from a dang near stop and left 2 ole miss guys in the dust. He is a freak. Chad needs to figure out how best to use him with compliment of Worm, and then when Armoni gets here next year....Oh my. If we can keep getting better on the OL and survive this season.....We do not need Bo Nix to be Cam Newton. We need him to be Greg McElroy. 

As for the question " Is Tank the best RB in the country"....Not yet...but I will say he is the best Freshman in the country period...at any position. Someone mention Najee being the best because he has 14 TDs, Look at his OL and ask yourself what Tanks numbers would be with that supporting cast?

t

On 10/25/2020 at 10:36 PM, Barnacle said:

Why wouldn't we be able to?

I feel like the relaxed transfer rules have unleashed a new form of LBS where some fans think that our good players are going to want to transfer to a premier program.  

I understand the emotion behind it, but I wish that people would think about it for just 5 seconds before they actually commit those words to text in a public space. It's startling, embarrassing ignorance, but it also dehumanizes the players a little bit IMO.

i hell i just wish i could find a tank jersey or t shirt. i have looked all over my area with no luck. weird ebay had a bo knows t before he took a snap. i would settle for a number four t or jersey. i hate to go shopping cus i am old and covid but i have not been more excited about a player since bo..........

18 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i hell i just wish i could find a tank jersey or t shirt. i have looked all over my area with no luck. weird ebay had a bo knows t before he took a snap. i would settle for a number four t or jersey. i hate to go shopping cus i am old and covid but i have not been more excited about a player since bo..........

You can customize auburn jerseys on fanatics.com

On 10/27/2020 at 12:36 PM, tigerbrotha12 said:

I significantly appreciate Tank Bigsby

No joke, when I read these posts of people saying they don't watch Auburn football anymore cause of Gus... its like, man you missin out on some of the best running seen in awhile.

Archived