Auburn Producing Salt

Zeek

Look,  I really want Gus gone. I also understand we've had three games with questionable calls (Kentucky knee down, Arkansas spike, Ole Miss Pinky touch). HOWEVER, the one thing I'm enjoying this season is the salt from those fanbases. 

Here's the biggest clown of them all

Please share any other funny butt hurt posts you can find. Lots of "Auburn paying refs" crying which is laughable to me. 

On 10/25/2020 at 9:29 AM, Zeek said:

Look,  I really want Gus gone. I also understand we've had three games with questionable calls (Kentucky knee down, Arkansas spike, Ole Miss Pinky touch). HOWEVER, the one thing I'm enjoying this season is the salt from those fanbases. 

Here's the biggest clown of them all

Please share any other funny butt hurt posts you can find. Lots of "Auburn paying refs" crying which is laughable to me. 

Lol. Arkansas has done what exactly to be thought of so much more highly than Auburn? Lol. Thats laughable. We are average, but they aren't the #4 team.

1 hour ago, twilli13 said:

Lol. Arkansas has done what exactly to be thought of so much more highly than Auburn? Lol. Thats laughable. We are average, but they aren't the #4 team.

Ole Miss has joined the butt hurt train too. Loving it.

When bad calls have gone against us I have seen some of our fans do the same type of Butt Hurt type of comments. To be honest we have had some questionable calls go our way this year in the past we have had some go the other way. There are no great conspiracy's just Ref's making mistakes. I thought KY scored, ref's said knee down they may have had angles we didn't. Arky Ref's blew whistle when he grounded ball once whistle blew you can't play on. It was a backward throw so it was a fumble. As to the finger I have watched it over and over I think it may have touched his finger but I couldn't say that for sure. Ref's should have taken a closer look on replay but it has to be conclusive. The only one who knows for sure is Shiver's.

Part of being a fan is complaining when the Ref's blow it and it hurts your team and when you are on the winning side of the mistake to say they are human it all works out in the long run.  

We certainly have had calls go against us through the years, and I'm ok with the karma, but I'm not going to pretend like they didn't happen. We absolutely won one game we should have lost, and I don't blame Arkansas one iota for being pissed about it.

1 hour ago, AuburnNTexas said:

When bad calls have gone against us I have seen some of our fans do the same type of Butt Hurt type of comments. To be honest we have had some questionable calls go our way this year in the past we have had some go the other way. There are no great conspiracy's just Ref's making mistakes. I thought KY scored, ref's said knee down they may have had angles we didn't. Arky Ref's blew whistle when he grounded ball once whistle blew you can't play on. It was a backward throw so it was a fumble. As to the finger I have watched it over and over I think it may have touched his finger but I couldn't say that for sure. Ref's should have taken a closer look on replay but it has to be conclusive. The only one who knows for sure is Shiver's.

Part of being a fan is complaining when the Ref's blow it and it hurts your team and when you are on the winning side of the mistake to say they are human it all works out in the long run.  

Nobody's as good at playing the victim as we are.

50 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Nobody's as good at playing the victim as we are.

Arkansas maybe and bama for sure.  

You may not know this, but every time we beat bama (that's the U of Alabama - SEC W team) they get rules changed and their coach loses about 7-10 yrs in age.  Saban is the oldest looking 42 yr old in college football.  

I think maybe, just maybe I think bama likes to play the blame game or "we were the victim of an unfair formation", or "the DL safety is a risk when the HUNH is run by Auburn"....

1 minute ago, Beaker said:

Arkansas maybe and bama for sure.  

You may not know this, but every time we beat bama (that's the U of Alabama - SEC W team) they get rules changed and their coach loses about 7-10 yrs in age.  Saban is the oldest looking 42 yr old in college football.  

I think maybe, just maybe I think bama likes to play the blame game or "we were the victim of an unfair formation", or "the DL safety is a risk when the HUNH is run by Auburn"....

I wish our coach swung that kind of weight. Good thing he doesn't age at an accelerated rate when he loses, though. Damned good thing.

Other teams complaining that a technicality prevented them from winning due to a technicality?  Take your L, you didn't deserve to win.

On 10/27/2020 at 1:12 PM, AUDevil said:

Other teams complaining that a technicality prevented them from winning due to a technicality?  Take your L, you didn't deserve to win.

Nope. Vs Arky we sure didn’t deserve to win.  

Archived