Here's what I don't get

TigerHorn

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, gr82be said:

I've not read every post in every thread but I haven't seen anyone state that we should give the games back to UK, Arky and OM. I won't speak for others but for me it's an expectation of Auburn football that has me bothered. I expect Auburn to beat certain opponents like the above mentioned without "barely winning by the skin of our teeth" with an assist from a blown call. We should be better than those teams outright, no ifs, and or buts. Most of what I've read from others makes me think they feel the same way. We very easily could be winless right now without those calls and that should have Auburn fans pi$$ed off. There is no reasonable excuse except for the one that is obvious and that is the head coach. COVID, lack of Spring practice, new OC or not, we are not the only team going through this. It's always something with Gus. For the fans that aren't ticked off I'm happy for you. I don't understand it but good for you. Enjoy another mediocre season. 

Post of the day. This says it all.

29 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

Thank the Lord. I was beginning to suspect you were one of my sister’s kids trolling me.

Hallelujah indeed.  
Thought you were my mother in law as well for a minute.

1 minute ago, PigskinPat said:

You almost had a good comeback. Keep working at it.

Ah quit it wasn’t that good.😉

Just now, Amwest20 said:

Ah quit it wasn’t that good.😉

No seriously, you have great potential!! 😁 I shouldn’t have gotten so cheeky, but think we can both agree we want Auburn performing at their best and finding success on the field. War Eagle.

1 minute ago, PigskinPat said:

No seriously, you have great potential!! 😁 I shouldn’t have gotten so cheeky, but think we can both agree we want Auburn performing at their best and finding success on the field. War Eagle.

Absolutely agreed!  WDE 

1 hour ago, gr82be said:

I've not read every post in every thread but I haven't seen anyone state that we should give the games back to UK, Arky and OM. I won't speak for others but for me it's an expectation of Auburn football that has me bothered. I expect Auburn to beat certain opponents like the above mentioned without "barely winning by the skin of our teeth" with an assist from a blown call. We should be better than those teams outright, no ifs, and or buts. Most of what I've read from others makes me think they feel the same way. We very easily could be winless right now without those calls and that should have Auburn fans pi$$ed off. There is no reasonable excuse except for the one that is obvious and that is the head coach. COVID, lack of Spring practice, new OC or not, we are not the only team going through this. It's always something with Gus. For the fans that aren't ticked off I'm happy for you. I don't understand it but good for you. Enjoy another mediocre season. 

This all day.  There was a time when if Auburn struggled with one of these "lower tier" SEC teams we would be disappointed despite winning. Now some of our fanbase is happy with a slip-by win against a 1-4 ole miss team that can't stop a pee wee football team on defense.  Gus has greatly lowered expectations. 

3 hours ago, metafour said:

Well, you've convinced me. We should probably lock Gus down for another extension before some other program becomes so impressed by our above-average team and hires him away.

I

NOOOOOOOOOOOO 

26 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

This all day.  There was a time when if Auburn struggled with one of these "lower tier" SEC teams we would be disappointed despite winning. Now some of our fanbase is happy with a slip-by win against a 1-4 ole miss team that can't stop a pee wee football team on defense.  Gus has greatly lowered expectations. 

Speaking of low expectations.... look who’s chiming in... ^^

Auburn could also be 4-1 if they had run the ball against USCe.  All of this is woulda, coulda, shoulda.  The fact is Auburn is 3-2 with a tough game coming up and that’s all that matters.  

3 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Auburn could also be 4-1 if they had run the ball against USCe.  All of this is woulda, coulda, shoulda.  The fact is Auburn is 3-2 with a tough game coming up and that’s all that matters.  

BOOM headshot.

47 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Great post! It doesn’t fit the agenda for some!  We are fighting an upfield battle with probably the most corrupt regimesL in NZAA history and their little brother to our East. Every team needs a few breaks and we haven’t had many lately! We get what we earn!

2 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Speaking of idiots look who is obsessed with my posts. 

Who said anything about an idiot? Oh.... you did.... I get it.  

2 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

First correct thing I've seen you post. 

Still waiting on your first.... you’ll get there bro.... just put your mind to it! 

4 hours ago, Amwest20 said:

^^ Look at this guy, being all logical and stuff.  A dying breed.

Nothing is ever logical for a big swath of posters on this site when it comes to arguing there narrative, and god forbid anyone saying anything positive.

4 minutes ago, toddc said:

Nothing is ever logical for a big swath of posters on this site when it comes to arguing there narrative, and god forbid anyone saying anything positive.

F the narrative.  I don’t play the fake news crap.  Call it out bro. 

Archived