Jump to content
Null

Here's what I don't get


Recommended Posts





  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The simple answer is it doesn't fit the agenda and narrative they propagate. 

We ARE a bad team. We haven't been able to stop anyone on 3rd down. Our play in the trenches on both sides of the ball is below average. We aren't particularly sound fundamentally in any aspect of the

We aren’t a bad team. Right now we are a slightly above average team. It seems there needs to be balance. We have also had 2 TDs called back on questionable calls: interception return vs KY and kickof

Posted Images

1 hour ago, gr82be said:

I've not read every post in every thread but I haven't seen anyone state that we should give the games back to UK, Arky and OM. I won't speak for others but for me it's an expectation of Auburn football that has me bothered. I expect Auburn to beat certain opponents like the above mentioned without "barely winning by the skin of our teeth" with an assist from a blown call. We should be better than those teams outright, no ifs, and or buts. Most of what I've read from others makes me think they feel the same way. We very easily could be winless right now without those calls and that should have Auburn fans pi$$ed off. There is no reasonable excuse except for the one that is obvious and that is the head coach. COVID, lack of Spring practice, new OC or not, we are not the only team going through this. It's always something with Gus. For the fans that aren't ticked off I'm happy for you. I don't understand it but good for you. Enjoy another mediocre season. 

Post of the day. This says it all.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

Thank the Lord. I was beginning to suspect you were one of my sister’s kids trolling me.

Hallelujah indeed.  
Thought you were my mother in law as well for a minute.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Amwest20 said:

Ah quit it wasn’t that good.😉

No seriously, you have great potential!! 😁 I shouldn’t have gotten so cheeky, but think we can both agree we want Auburn performing at their best and finding success on the field. War Eagle.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PigskinPat said:

No seriously, you have great potential!! 😁 I shouldn’t have gotten so cheeky, but think we can both agree we want Auburn performing at their best and finding success on the field. War Eagle.

Absolutely agreed!  WDE 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gr82be said:

I've not read every post in every thread but I haven't seen anyone state that we should give the games back to UK, Arky and OM. I won't speak for others but for me it's an expectation of Auburn football that has me bothered. I expect Auburn to beat certain opponents like the above mentioned without "barely winning by the skin of our teeth" with an assist from a blown call. We should be better than those teams outright, no ifs, and or buts. Most of what I've read from others makes me think they feel the same way. We very easily could be winless right now without those calls and that should have Auburn fans pi$$ed off. There is no reasonable excuse except for the one that is obvious and that is the head coach. COVID, lack of Spring practice, new OC or not, we are not the only team going through this. It's always something with Gus. For the fans that aren't ticked off I'm happy for you. I don't understand it but good for you. Enjoy another mediocre season. 

This all day.  There was a time when if Auburn struggled with one of these "lower tier" SEC teams we would be disappointed despite winning. Now some of our fanbase is happy with a slip-by win against a 1-4 ole miss team that can't stop a pee wee football team on defense.  Gus has greatly lowered expectations. 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

This all day.  There was a time when if Auburn struggled with one of these "lower tier" SEC teams we would be disappointed despite winning. Now some of our fanbase is happy with a slip-by win against a 1-4 ole miss team that can't stop a pee wee football team on defense.  Gus has greatly lowered expectations. 

Speaking of low expectations.... look who’s chiming in... ^^

Link to post
Share on other sites

Auburn could also be 4-1 if they had run the ball against USCe.  All of this is woulda, coulda, shoulda.  The fact is Auburn is 3-2 with a tough game coming up and that’s all that matters.  

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Auburn could also be 4-1 if they had run the ball against USCe.  All of this is woulda, coulda, shoulda.  The fact is Auburn is 3-2 with a tough game coming up and that’s all that matters.  

BOOM headshot.

  • Facepalm 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Auburn could also be 4-1 if they had run the ball against USCe.  All of this is woulda, coulda, shoulda.  The fact is Auburn is 3-2 with a tough game coming up and that’s all that matters.  

Great post! It doesn’t fit the agenda for some!  We are fighting an upfield battle with probably the most corrupt regimesL in NZAA history and their little brother to our East. Every team needs a few breaks and we haven’t had many lately! We get what we earn!

  • Facepalm 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Amwest20 said:

^^ Look at this guy, being all logical and stuff.  A dying breed.

Nothing is ever logical for a big swath of posters on this site when it comes to arguing there narrative, and god forbid anyone saying anything positive.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, toddc said:

Nothing is ever logical for a big swath of posters on this site when it comes to arguing there narrative, and god forbid anyone saying anything positive.

F the narrative.  I don’t play the fake news crap.  Call it out bro. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...