Auburn LSU prediction

auburn4ever

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Orgeron was talking about starting Brennon over the freshman that tore up South Carolina.  If he does that and Auburn can get ahead early then watch out.  

31-30 Auburn hits a late fg to win

LSU just put a beat down on the team that beat us last week so I’m not feeling confident. We’ll have to do more then zone reads and bubble screens in this one to win. 

30 - 16 LSU

i hate to be a drag but i think we only win one more game unless the team makes a big step forward.

Is LSU offense better than Ole Miss?  I mean we held OM on the road to 28.  I know they’re pretty good, I just figured ole miss is better statistically.

I know LSU defense is A lot better...........___CFB team____ has a better D than Miss.  

Since we saw a typical backs-against-the-wall-win from Gus and Co. last week, it's logical to expect a blow-a-second-half-lead-loss this week. Repeat of 2017. Auburn leads 21-10 at halftime ridding momentum from last week's win and being back at home. They give up a very dumb touchdown to open the second half, Bo throws an INT, LSU scores again. Auburn kicks two field goals because they can't score in the red zone and holds LSU well enough. The tigahs eventually score because AU's offense can't stay on the field. The War Eagles come up short in their final drive.

LSU 31

Auburn 27

Archived