Auburn LSU prediction

auburn4ever

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We still have a long way to go. If we can run the ball we will use a lot of time and maybe pull out a squeaker 23-21 AU. 
If we can’t run the ball it may get ugly 31-17 LSU. 
Win here and I feel much better about TN and MSU. Lose here and we may lose out. 

LSU jumps out big, we scratch and claw to score late and try to get an onside kick in order to score and get the 2-pt conversion to tie.     Doesn't work, futility against our rivals continues, and Gus gets to say how proud he is of the team.

LSU    31

AU      23

In all reality just what is the base line for gauging Auburn and LSU this year? I thought SC would beat Red Stick convincingly. I also thought that Miss would defeat our tigers last week too. Look at these 2 teams over the course of the games played already and what do you see? Which team will show up ready play and win? What do the coaches of each team have up their sleeve and how have they prepared for their opponent this weekend? So just what is the base-line for predicting this game this weekend? Auburn at home or which QB will LSU start and play, or how has Peleni prepared his D for Auburn's O...etc., etc.? Lot of variables which could go either way.

LSU DB's are out of synch get burned badly especially by TE's give up multiple big plays. Auburn throws to many horizontal passes does not use TE's so will have trouble taking advantage of LSU weakness. LSU is always big upfront on D-Line and while our O-Line play has improved we lost a key starter so even with Tank and Shivers I am not sure how good our running game will be. Their Freshman QB didn't hurt them but once last week and had some good stretches and should be a little better  because it is his second game. Also I am not sure our D-Line can make him uncomfortable. I hope I am wrong but I think we lose at home against a bad LSU team 28-20. What is sad is I am usually a Sunshine Pumper. 

If Frazier is healthy maybe we go to Power Run game with Deal, Pegeus, and Frazier and hit some hard slants when LSU safety's both cheat up. What am I thinking that would require some creativity. 

The body of work this year seems to point to LSU winning by 1 to 2 scores.  However, I'm going with the theory that I may have been the curse while living in Louisiana as payment for protection from hurricanes.  Now that I am gone, I feel we will start to win more of these LSU games.  I mean the hurricanes have come back with a vengeance in Louisiana.

PS I apologize to all my Louisiana Brethren that are suffering this season because of me.  Stay safe. 

Auburn 37-28 over LSU

30 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

The body of work this year seems to point to LSU winning by 1 to 2 scores.  However, I'm going with the theory that I may have been the curse while living in Louisiana as payment for protection from hurricanes.  Now that I am gone, I feel we will start to win more of these LSU games.  I mean the hurricanes have come back with a vengeance in Louisiana.

PS I apologize to all my Louisiana Brethren that are suffering this season because of me.  Stay safe. 

Auburn 37-28 over LSU

Apology accepted.

Not to be overly dramatic but this may be the game that makes or breaks the season. The UGA game destroyed the recruiting class.  If Auburn can manage a win on CBS it could pump new life into recruiting.  If it’s a LSU thumping it may be the nail in the coffin.  

27-21 Good Tigers.  We're turning the corner but I'd feel a lot better if we had KJ back.  LB's are killing us right now.

On 10/26/2020 at 5:56 PM, gravejd said:

LSU just put a beat down on the team that beat us last week so I’m not feeling confident. We’ll have to do more then zone reads and bubble screens in this one to win. 

30 - 16 LSU

Just don’t throw to the other team 3 times Bo and Auburn should win.

Archived