Auburn LSU prediction

auburn4ever

On 10/27/2020 at 9:50 AM, woodford said:

Since we saw a typical backs-against-the-wall-win from Gus and Co. last week, it's logical to expect a blow-a-second-half-lead-loss this week. Repeat of 2017. Auburn leads 21-10 at halftime ridding momentum from last week's win and being back at home. They give up a very dumb touchdown to open the second half, Bo throws an INT, LSU scores again. Auburn kicks two field goals because they can't score in the red zone and holds LSU well enough. The tigahs eventually score because AU's offense can't stay on the field. The War Eagles come up short in their final drive.

LSU 31

Auburn 27

Sounds about J.A.B.A. 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I predict we'll be up 35-3 in the 3rd Quarter

On 10/27/2020 at 3:27 PM, AUBwins said:

The body of work this year seems to point to LSU winning by 1 to 2 scores.  However, I'm going with the theory that I may have been the curse while living in Louisiana as payment for protection from hurricanes.  Now that I am gone, I feel we will start to win more of these LSU games.  I mean the hurricanes have come back with a vengeance in Louisiana.

PS I apologize to all my Louisiana Brethren that are suffering this season because of me.  Stay safe. 

Auburn 37-28 over LSU

Yep, confirmed. I was a bigger curse than I thought. We are good here now. So who cursed us in the Georgia rivalry? Lol. 

53 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Not going to lie 

didn't expect the team that delivered the kicking to be the one to do so 

Way to own that one.  I was right there with ya.

Congrats to Auburn for playing a great game all the way around. LSU has an awful team coach O knows it. Now Auburn gets some much needed rest.

I was totally wrong. It was the thumping that I expected but the thump-e and the thump-er were the opposite of what I predicted. At this point I don't know what to expect from these Auburn Tigers.

Archived